Hull away (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Disappointing really. I reckon we'll struggle to hit 1800.

Suppose it's been a busy week and a poor one on the pitch.

Bugsy

Kingokings204

What do people think? I think 1400 is decent personally all things considered

SlowerThanPlatt

The average will fall now. After this, Sheffield United 12:30 Sky, Bournemouth only 1,400 and Huddersfield 12:30 Sky

Next away game with big numbers providing we’re doing okay will be Peterborough

CV22SBA

The average will fall now. After this, Sheffield United 12:30 Sky, Bournemouth only 1,400 and Huddersfield 12:30 Sky

A lot of fans like myself need to tick Huddersfield off the ground list so i reckon there might be a decent turnout still as many like me in their 40's won't have seen City play there as it was in the 70's we last played them. Obviously no fans last season with COVID.

I agree about Sheff Utd being low though and Bournemouth will sell out but think its about 1.2K.

pusbccfc

All depends on form really.

I'd like to think we take a decent number to Sheffield United considering how much they hate us. You still see posts on their forum and on twitter about that night 5/6 years ago.

Evo1883

Still think we will take 1800 to Sheffield United no worries .. we did a few years back on a night match

Legia Sky Blue

The bumped thread on the GMK days has brought to mind the invasion of Hull City wums from those days - something like Dutch Moutain Dog I think, who referenced our away support there of 399 into every post he made. At least there'll be more there this time round!

junglej13

The bumped thread on the GMK days has brought to mind the invasion of Hull City wums from those days - something like Dutch Moutain Dog I think, who referenced our away support there of 399 into every post he made. At least there'll be more there this time round!
Was just thinking of this. Think it was the game Dennis Wise scored an incredible overhead kick. I might be wrong but I had in my head the figure of 212 fans!

Gint11

I was gasping to do Hull away but off on holiday. Considering Hudderz though

Evo1883

Precisely. I do think some fans overestimate us. We’re not gonna take 3000 everywhere.
We will have taken In total over 6200 fans to 3 away games which are some of the furthest this season .

Can't grumble

Only Swansea, boro and Bournemouth further I believe

Users who are viewing this thread