Match Thread Huddersfield (1 Viewer)

mark82

Yeah, that's right...doesn't matter what game it is, he'll pick up a 1 match ban for the next game if he gets another yellow. I guess it's just a case of picking and choosing which game you would/wouldn't want him missing. He'll inevitably pick up at least one more booking at some point.

Tonight is the last game the 5 yellows rule applies.

no_loyalty

Early goals like against Rotherham with a bit of luck, just to stop the heart in mouth moments.

Skybluemichael

Somebody explain this to me. Just checking the early game at Derby, and Derby have a returning player from a 1 match suspension for picking up 5 yellows. Yet people are talking about dropping Hamer for a game, so that he doesn't get suspended for a game???!!! Me no understand the logic.
After today’s game the yellow cards get wiped, then you need 5more yellows to get 1match ban, but if he gets a yellow today he gets a match ban

Skybluemichael

Thought MR said it was 2 game ban?
When a player received five yellow cards they would miss the next match, in whichever competition that may be. Reaching 10 yellow cards would see the player miss the next two games. And 15 would bring a three-game ban. However, from this season yellow cards will only count in the competition they are received.

Sky Blue Harry H

When a player received five yellow cards they would miss the next match, in whichever competition that may be. Reaching 10 yellow cards would see the player miss the next two games. And 15 would bring a three-game ban. However, from this season yellow cards will only count in the competition they are received.

So why miss a game to avoid missing a game???

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

6 minutes until team news and consequential meltdown.

giphy.gif

Great_Expectations

Sky or iFollow tonight? As it’s not the red button rubbish I’m tempted by Sky as replays and general coverage of incidents etc will be better. However I do like Oggys insight and generally the Sky colour commentators for the EFL are pretty poor.

PVA

Allen in for Shipley the only change.

Bapaga on the bench (was he on the bench at the weekend? Can't remember)

Edit: shit sorry, Hamer starts as well.

jordan210

Where’s our team news?

Sky Blues Xl: Ben Wilson (GK), Fankaty Dabo, Leo Ostigard, Kyle McFadzean (C), Dom Hyam, Sam McCallum, Ben Sheaf, Jamie Allen, Gustavo Hamer, Callum O'Hare, Tyler Walker.

Subs: Lee Camp (GK), Julien Dacosta, Josh Pask, Ryan Giles, Jordan Shipley, Will Bapaga, Gervane Kastaneer, Amadou Bakayoko, Max Biamou

Great_Expectations

Allen has been terrible this season, but despite his lightweight stature I do think there is a player there and it’s been one of the disappointments of the season that he’s been non-existent in games.

Let’s hope he steps up tonight.

shepardo01

6 changes for them. Their fans very happy with their line up. Suggestion is that he has saved players for this game to go out and win it.

procdoc

Allen has been terrible this season, but despite his lightweight stature I do think there is a player there and it’s been one of the disappointments of the season that he’s been non-existent in games.

Let’s hope he steps up tonight.
He is a good player, probably lacking in confidence

Reactions: AOM

stevefloyd

Can't believe Shipley has a place on the bench after playing dreadful most of this season and hooked in the last game, I guess its because we are dreadfully short in the midfield department because atm he doesn't deserve a place in the squad...ahh well I suppose he will come on and score and be everyones favourite again..

Users who are viewing this thread