Match Thread Huddersfield (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Can't believe Shipley has a place on the bench after playing dreadful most of this season and hooked in the last game, I guess its because we are dreadfully short in the midfield department because atm he doesn't deserve a place in the squad...ahh well I suppose he will come on and score and be everyones favourite again..
I wonder if there’s an underlying health issue that means he can’t last 20 mins ? We’ll miss Kelly. Hope some of the more experienced players can step in and lead

Jamesimus

Can't believe Shipley has a place on the bench after playing dreadful most of this season and hooked in the last game, I guess its because we are dreadfully short in the midfield department because atm he doesn't deserve a place in the squad...ahh well I suppose he will come on and score and be everyones favourite again..

God yeah imagine if he comes on and scores and we win and he is well-liked, that would be dead annoying...

Sky Blue Harry H

F**k me Steve, you are like a stalker when it comes to Shipley. We know you don't like him; he's on the bench, and yet you can't even leave him alone then.

Happy_Martian

Not happy with the lone striker but feel more comfortable with Hamer and Sheaf to protect the CBs from marauding midfielders as they only play with Frasier Campbell up front as well. COH and Allen to run all over the place and tire themselves out by the 65th minute.

Happy_Martian

Derby 2 up against Swansea

and Cardiff 1-0 against Birmingham

fernandopartridge

Allen has been terrible this season, but despite his lightweight stature I do think there is a player there and it’s been one of the disappointments of the season that he’s been non-existent in games.

Let’s hope he steps up tonight.
He hasn't been terrible just struggled in roles that haven't suited him

Liquid Gold

Also, I wonder if he said he has terrier blood or whatever they call themselves too.

He came back you ducking bitches.

stevefloyd

F**k me Steve, you are like a stalker when it comes to Shipley. We know you don't like him; he's on the bench, and yet you can't even leave him alone then.
Harry.. I have never slated another player as much as Shipley but its his chicken shit approach playing for the club I love. I never had the skill or opportunity to play for Coventry as much as I would have loved too, its not his ability I am against its total lack of commitment that is pissing me off and until that improves I will keep having my say..It brings me no pleasure to slate 1 of our players but the majority of times he plays we are effectively down to 10 men. I know Robins knows more than me but surely he cannot be that blind he cannot see

SeaSeeEffCee

I don't understand why Giles has been cast out of the team, especially with so many fixtures to play in such short succession. McCallum has missed 7 minutes of the last 8 games he was available for.

Users who are viewing this thread