Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Nope, not joking whatsoever.

How exactly did you protest against SISU?

I wanted them gone too, especially near the end of thier tenure due to lack of support for Robins, however to think the fans got them out is frankly delusional. They went when they wanted to go and not before. King has come in and bought them out, so the song is shit.

People stood on a hill outside a stadium in Northampton for 12+months.

Some boycotted.

Others attended marches, some travelled to SISU offices, many sang the songs.

Let's not forget what went on and the efforts fans went to 10 years ago.

That song is a celebration of the fact that most of their reign was a disgrace and they are now gone. Even if you were happy with their recent efforts, many spent years protesting against them.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Hamer hasnt picked up a single booking since he’s come back. And he’s shown he can play his best whilst reigning it in, still does a silly foul every now and then but it breaks up play

SBT

It’s an old Man United song - they used to sing it about Mourinho

Personally I find it a bit odd to sing songs about the owners - has the potential to age very badly.

pusbccfc

What’s the point of it then? It sounds like it says we got SISU out

The point is that most people spent years wanting SISU out. Many of those years were spent protesting.

We don't always fight till the game is won either. We'll stop singing PUSB.

hill83

Nope, not joking whatsoever.

How exactly did you protest against SISU?

I wanted them gone too, especially near the end of thier tenure due to lack of support for Robins, however to think the fans got them out is frankly delusional. They went when they wanted to go and not before. King has come in and bought them out, so the song is shit.

Just a bit of banter though isn’t it. Has anybody actually had a shit on the Villa?

Grendel

I thought it was

Woke up this morning feeling fine
I've got doug king on my mind
HE got sisu out like he said he would ,oh yea

Something tells me I'm into something hood

Doug is the hood?

CCFC54321

I see their manager is saying Panzo should have had a second yellow, what absolute bollocks, prat.
Lucky vivesh didn’t take out there manager following the arteta style dramatics when Panzo took out there player for the booking.

Is that we are going to put up with up and coming managers copying arteta on the side line? Not a good look.

vow

People stood on a hill outside a stadium in Northampton for 12+months.

Some boycotted.

Others attended marches, some travelled to SISU offices, many sang the songs.

Let's not forget what went on and the efforts fans went to 10 years ago.

That song is a celebration of the fact that most of their reign was a disgrace and they are now gone. Even if you were happy with their recent efforts, many spent years protesting against them.
1. using whistles to interupt the game, threatening folks going in, wankers, embarrassing.

2. NOPM, worked well didn't it, most came back when the team were doin well.

3. organised march, fair play to them (SISU ignored em as per usual unfortunately).
mainly SBTrust members went to the offices, that sleeping bag cunts/Wasps fans, fuck em, wankers.

As I said previous, none of it worked at all and SISU stood their ground, waited for the right time to get out and have done on their terms.

Sing it, don't sing it, all about the individual.

pusbccfc

1. using whistles to interupt the game, threatening folks going in, wankers, embarrassing.

2. NOPM, worked well didn't it, most came back when the team were doin well.

3. organised march, fair play to them (SISU ignored em as per usual unfortunately).
mainly SBTrust members went to the offices, that sleeping bag cunts/Wasps fans, fuck em, wankers.

As I said previous, none of it worked at all and SISU stood their ground, waited for the right time to get out and have done on their terms.

Sing it, don't sing it, all about the individual.

Mate, you are looking way too deeply into it.

It's a celebratory song. As others have said, no football song is fully true.

Just because you loved SISU, doesn't mean other did.

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If you're serious, seek help. Pathetic.
You do talk some shit

first words in the interview

Mark Robins admits Coventry City’s FA Cup exit to non-league Wrexham is the most embarrassing result in his entire managerial career.

I don't care what the headline says, listen to the interview itself. It's also missing the point regardless, as it's a general statement that wouldn't be disproved by one deviance anyway.

Spaffing 'seek help' is a bit silly.

vow

Mate, you are looking way too deeply into it.

It's a celebratory song. As others have said, no football song is fully true.

Just because you loved SISU, doesn't mean other did.
Nice try at fishing there, m8. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread