Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Think we need to go back to basics a bit, that 4-4-1-1 didn't work.

PVA

We'll almost certainly return to 3 at the back surely

Wilson

Rose
Doyle
Panzo

Norton-Cuffey
Hamer
Sheaf
Bidwell

Allen
Palmer

Gyokeres

Barring any injuries or transfers I can't see it being anything other than that

Nick

Administrator
We'll almost certainly return to 3 at the back surely

Wilson

Rose
Doyle
Panzo

Norton-Cuffey
Hamer
Sheaf
Bidwell

Allen
Palmer

Gyokeres

Barring any injuries or transfers I can't see it being anything other than that

You didn't say Dabo. Where does he fit in?

Julie SBA

I'd like to see

Wilson

Rose
McNally*
Doyle

Burroughs**
Hamer
Sheaf
Bidwell

Allen
Palmer

Gyokeres

* Panzo if McNally not ready with Doyle in the middle of the 3
** Robins will put Dabo there

Both wing back signings to impact from the bench for the last half hour.

shmmeee

I'd like to see

Wilson

Rose
McNally*
Doyle

Burroughs**
Hamer
Sheaf
Bidwell

Allen
Palmer

Gyokeres

* Panzo if McNally not ready with Doyle in the middle of the 3
** Robins will put Dabo there

Both wing back signings to impact from the bench for the last half hour.

Sinani in for Allen or Palmer if he signs?

Grendel

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The whole thing is lacklustre at the moment, including my desire to go up and watch on Saturday.

The transfer activity is meh, playing Dabo no matter how shit he continuously performs is meh, losing to non-league opposition is meh, Robins post match excuses are meh, and don't even get me started on our feeble attempts on the opposition goal.

I know I should go, but I'm really falling out of love with the whole thing at the moment.

Sky Blue Harry H

Over the moon that Sorba Thomas looks like he's off on loan (to Blackburn?) as his dead ball delivery is/was (imo) one of their main threats. Although they've replaced him with Knockhaert, I think he's had an injury/barely match fit.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Scored 5 in the last 2 home games ;)

Yeah, and it probably should have been 25!

football fail GIF

CCFC54321

The whole thing is lacklustre at the moment, including my desire to go up and watch on Saturday.

The transfer activity is meh, playing Dabo no matter how shit he continuously performs is meh, losing to non-league opposition is meh, Robins post match excuses are meh, and don't even get me started on our feeble attempts on the opposition goal.

I know I should go, but I'm really falling out of love with the whole thing at the moment.
Talking to the guys at work today that’s the general feeling. Cant see topping the season tickets number next season.

Stick with it we’ve been through worse.

Sky Blue Harry H

Talking to the guys at work today that’s the general feeling. Cant see topping the season tickets number next season.

Stick with it we’ve been through worse.
Shows what short term memories people have. We were nailed on certainties to go down after the start / disruption we had this season, coupled with Cal O'Hare's absence. We drag ourselves out of it against all odds and, when we have an understandable dip, some seem to forget what adversity we faced. Next summer there is going to be a massive upheaval and the 23/24 season could really be anything. Looking forward to it personally, and we really need to stick by the team.

Covkid1968#

I’m in that space… kids really want to go but I’m just not feeling it.

ccfc1234

I would like to see both new wing backs play. Both of their best attributes is going forward. Get them creating some chances from both sides making the pitch as big as possible.
I get the last 20 mins impact argument but that worked poorly vs Wrexham and we need to go at Huddersfield from the start.

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorba Thomas now gone to Blackburn on loan. That's 3 of their better players from last season who won't be facing us - Thomas, O'Brien and Russell, who doesn't seem to play as much now.

Users who are viewing this thread