Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Robins has an issue taking accountability and it's annoying. We've been shit for ages, what does he expect? We lost to a non-league team and have been shite in the league. The fans haven't turned on the team and it's a mutual relationship between the fans and the players. They play better, the crowd get off their seats. Vice versa.

I'm just hoping today is a turning point, cause we've been needing it.

He quote literally accepted responsibility for the Wrexham defeat in that interview.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He quote literally accepted responsibility for the Wrexham defeat in that interview.

He added it on the end of the interview as a massive whimper after lining up about twenty excuses beforehand.

He really struggles to accept responsibility, which is also why we see such repeated stubborn behaviour from him.

Also, we lost to fucking conference opponents. He should be out on the turf begging for forgiveness!

NorthernWisdom

Slightly off piste, but we only have WBA (next Fri) to play before the following game v Luton, on the Saturday, whereas Luton have 3 games - Cardiff on Tues, Stoke on Sat, Grimsby (a) FA Cup replay (assume between Stoke and us). Small details, but gives them more opportunities to pick up injuries, suspensions.
Sounds like we have two games in two days however

Sky Blue Pete

He added it on the end of the interview as a massive whimper after lining up about twenty excuses beforehand.

He really struggles to accept responsibility, which is also why we see such repeated stubborn behaviour from him.

Also, we lost to fucking conference opponents. He should be out on the turf begging for forgiveness!
You do talk some shit

first words in the interview

Mark Robins admits Coventry City’s FA Cup exit to non-league Wrexham is the most embarrassing result in his entire managerial career.

SkyBlueSoul

Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got Doug King on my mind, we got SISU OUT like we said we would, something tells me I'm into something good

Once everyone knows the lyrics it will be this year's Hamer/Vik song.
What's the tune to this? I've seen the video but have absolutely no idea

Brighton Sky Blue

Well I guess we showed him. Go us?

Not about showing him or actually being hostile to the manager at all. But the players and management are paid very well to be there, the fans have backed the club in record numbers with their own funds.

vow

Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got Doug King on my mind, he got SISU OUT like he said he would, something tells me I'm into something good

Once everyone knows the lyrics it will be this year's Hamer/Vik song.
edited properly for you.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Frustration sure, but when it gets to the point it impacts players it’s too far IMO.

Keeping a good atmosphere going, even in the hard times, is one of the few ways that we as fans can directly help.

I understand your point, we all feel that anxiousness - players and fans - but MRs point is while the players should give the fans a reason to create atmosphere, sometimes we need to, as there’s a correlation between performance and a positive vibe around the ground.

Clearly it isn’t going to win us games in isolation, but it’s matters enough for MR to make a point about it.
True.

if my memory is correct, in the Forest game back at the start of last season we were losing 0-1 and everything felt a bit flat and then Singers Corner started up with Twist & Shout, which went on for quite a while. Everything seemed to pick up and the rest is history.

I’m not suggesting that the singing led directly to the win (if only!), but I reckon it really helped.

Sky Blue Pete

Whilst I don't deny your first point ;) you can of course be embarrassed by things that are not your fault.
He’s accountable and he took responsibility. I don’t get the lack of balance. And yes I’m pointing 9 fingers back at me
Of course he has faults as a manager but his skills far outweigh the faults.
He’s pretty much single handedly regained our clubs reputation nearer the top of the pyramid.

It’s not without criticism but to make stuff up seems unbalanced. Course he takes responsibility

mmttww

If you're serious, seek help. Pathetic.

pusbccfc

Evo1883

He’s been brilliant since coming back into team after the two reds. Grown up a lot, more focussed, cut out the needless bookings and I’d be surprised if Prem clubs didn’t come sniffing in the summer. Him and sheaf are a great partnership
I think , although could be wrong, it's 17 league games without a booking

CCFCSteve

I see their manager is saying Panzo should have had a second yellow, what absolute bollocks, prat.

Panzo was walking a tightrope but that edge of the area foul the managers probably talking about was never a foul in the first place. I’m a fan but he was all over the shop in parts yesterday, silly booking so early put him under massive pressure but did well second half considering (apart from the bizarre 15 seconds when he kept passing it back to Huddersfield 😂)

vow

What are you on about? I'm hoping you're joking because otherwise you've completely missed the point of the song.
Nope, not joking whatsoever.

How exactly did you protest against SISU?

I wanted them gone too, especially near the end of thier tenure due to lack of support for Robins, however to think the fans got them out is frankly delusional. They went when they wanted to go and not before. King has come in and bought them out, so the song is shit.

Evo1883

Nope, not joking whatsoever.

How exactly did you protest against SISU?

I wanted them gone too, especially near the end of thier tenure due to lack of support for Robins, however to think the fans got them out is frankly delusional. They went when they wanted to go and not before. King has come in and bought them out, so the song is shit.
dumb and dumber yes GIF

Users who are viewing this thread