Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SBbucks

You're not allowed to sing it apparently.

Next we'll be told O'Hare inst actually 'The Solihull Messi' and that our accent isn't actually 'Exceedingly rare'.

And we don’t play in “Skyblue & white” as per Viktor’s song. FFS, it’s a football song which helped generate a modicum of atmosphere yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

I don't care what the headline says, listen to the interview itself. It's also missing the point regardless, as it's a general statement that wouldn't be disproved by one deviance anyway.

Spaffing 'seek help' is a bit silly.
Balance

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Nah. It’s very simple. Do you want them to do well or not during the game? If you do booing is fucking stupid.
Of course it is (at least during a game - if it's been an absolutely terrible performance and defeat then I think a short amount of booing at the full whistle is perfectly justified). Getting on individuals backs isn't going to help.

But if the team aren't playing well can you blame the fans for not being massively enthusiastic about the game? Or for there to be groans of exasperation when easy passes go astray or the keeper drops a clanger?

There's a difference between being massively negative and being quiet due to a lacklustre performance. I think it's fine for players/management to expect fans to not boo or heckle players from the stands. I don't think it's fine for them to say that if they're not playing well it's the fans fault for not singing and shouting loud enough.

Gint11

I think cuffy leaves us exposed to be honest. Looked like yesterday he was ‘having to’ defend rather than wanting to. If I was opposing manager I’d have been all over that.
Thought Panzo was our weak link yesterday based on yesterday alone (as I went)

The thing I noticed about yesterdays game is we are playing it too slow with tippy tappy side passes. When we counter quick we look a different team. Get back to that.

vow

I think cuffy leaves us exposed to be honest. Looked like yesterday he was ‘having to’ defend rather than wanting to. If I was opposing manager I’d have been all over that.
Thought Panzo was our weak link yesterday based on yesterday alone (as I went)

The thing I noticed about yesterdays game is we are playing it too slow with tippy tappy side passes. When we counter quick we look a different team. Get back to that.
Cuffy was ok I felt, he's young and still learning tbf, he'll get better and better I believe.

Panzo on the other hand had a bit of a shocker regarding his passing to the opposition on a few occasions!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I guess the issue with WB's from top clubs like Man C, Arsenal etc is that they'll spend a lot of time more like wingers doing the attacking side and their defending will be underdeveloped. When they drop below that level it can be a bit of shock.

olderskyblue

Oh, saw Michael Doyle at the game yesterday.

pusbccfc

You don't get it do you?

When Man United sing about Glazers dying, they aren't actually going to do it.

Grendel

Just because he had his best game in about 3 months? Who is going to pay that amount for him then?

I don’t see us getting £5m at all

clint van damme

I'd google for that sensitive gel for ladies, but I'm too scared of the ads that Nick might start serving up to me.

I had an add earlier for Krakows number one shooting range! I haven't googled anything remotely connected.

Otis

You know what might be a good idea? If we made up a song Doug King.

What does everyone think?

Users who are viewing this thread