Match Thread Huddersfield (H) Mon 25/09 (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

It's fucking weird. He was one of our better players.

We had no cunts in the box half the time.

Yep. Think it was DaSilva who put a perfect ball across the box in the first half and absolutely no one was there.

Otis

MR just said "but you play the cards your dealt"................
Surely he's talking about injuries. He couldn't have expected to lose Sheaf and Van Ewijk and Palmer all in very quick succession.

I think that's what he meant. He's saying at the moment he is having to utilise what we have available. Ayari looked a little lost and we didn't have much in the way of midfield substitutions from the bench.

We need Sheaf back soon. He is such an important player for us

CovInEssex

Maybe think of it this way

We are prob in the worst shape we will be all season yet we are 5pts off playoffs and not losing many games. Close to winning quite a few too.

O hare Palmer sheaf mVE all to return yet. And possibly hamer replacement signing to come in January.

Things are probably only going to get better this season.

I agree but think we also need a Gyokeres replacement...

Evo1883

Yep. Think it was DaSilva who put a perfect ball across the box in the first half and absolutely no one was there.
Just needs to look up then really ? No disrespect but if you've crossed it to nobody then you've not had a look ?

Terry Gibson's perm

Disappointed and that game showed why Godden can’t play as a single striker.

The substitution should have been Godden for Wright as Simms looked lively.

The signing on Kitching looks more bizarre each game surely we could have found a midfielder with the millions we spent on him or done something radical like signing both.

Although all obviously weren’t in the ground that is a tremendous turnout for a Monday on sky

SeaSeeEffCee

So far the Hull result is the only one where we’ve bettered the result from last season, correct?

I make it that we’re currently 5 points worse off than last season in the equivalent fixtures.

SkyBlue_Bear83

But you are disrespecting them. Kelly's performance as a holding midfielder tonight was seriously good IMO. The team shape isn't working, the balance isn't right, but that shouldn't detract from the way he did his specific job.
Seriously good, he got bossed for the entire second half.

Finham

Surely he's talking about injuries. He couldn't have expected to lose Sheaf and Van Ewijk and Palmer all in very quick succession.

I think that's what he meant. He's saying at the moment he is having to utilise what we have available. Ayari looked a little lost and we didn't have much in the way of midfield substitutions from the bench.

We need Sheaf back soon. He is such an important player for us
He said it straight after talking about Hamer but maybe was alluding to that to. Not that Palmer's really the answer.

CovInEssex

So far the Hull result is the only one where we’ve bettered the result from last season, correct?

I make it that we’re currently 5 points worse off than last season in the equivalent fixtures.

Can't really compare, results as a whole are too unpredictable and most teams have numerous comings and goings.

Otis

He said it straight after talking about Hamer but maybe was alluding to that to. Not that Palmer's really the answer.
I think Palmer is a good option from the bench.

He has the ability to change a game. I just don't think he can last a full 90.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe think of it this way

We are prob in the worst shape we will be all season yet we are 5pts off playoffs and not losing many games. Close to winning quite a few too.

O hare Palmer sheaf mVE all to return yet. And possibly hamer replacement signing to come in January.

Things are probably only going to get better this season.
We should be sat on at least 16 points. Given 4 away in the last 5 minutes alone.

pusbccfc

Maybe he should have added midfielders then??

He can't hide behind "hands are tied" any more.

I still feel like there's something a little deeper with the midfield issue.

There's no way he's not demanding a signing. Someone has clearly held back spending the money which seems bonkers when he signed Kitching for £4m

Saddlebrains

I got told Tats was a shirt selling signing

Laughed at the time

Seriously think Tats was brought in above Robins head now. Leading to me thinking maybe

PVA

That's a pretty pointless way of looking at it though. Last season's league table has zero relevance for this season. Plenty of teams have improved and plenty have got worse, so I don't really see the point in comparing to equivalent fixtures last season.

Users who are viewing this thread