Match Thread Huddersfield (A) Saturday 1st May, 3 pm (2 Viewers)

Adge

I thought his celebration was distasteful. Seemingly Shh'ing the supporters and closing his ears to criticism. Been poor all season, nowhere near upto Championship standard. Scoring a lucky goal that was deflected heavily, wrong footing the keeper in a nothing game hasn't silenced any critics.
Yep-that’s not far off it for me too. Best way to silence your critics is to do your talking on the pitch. Some will say he hasn’t been given many chances but when it does come along you have to grab it with both hands. Unfortunately “Shippers” hasn’t done that at this level and I’m not sure he ever will.

Voice_of_Reason

TBF Wilson came in and peformed really well keeping Morosi out. All keepers have a mistake in them. It happens. Overall he has been pretty good. There are some poor keepers in this league. When Morosi originally came in everyone commented how confident and more assured he was. His form only slipped after injury. he's a decent keeper. Very difficult for Robins, and unless there is someone much better by reputation available close season I'd be OK with Wilson and Morosi fighting it out.
Agreed

Grendel

As usual, no answers offered. But let us ask anyway: So Grendel what in your opinion will Robin's do about the goal keeping spot?

Find a new one — Wilson is utter shite

HerneBayGaz

I thought his celebration was distasteful. Seemingly Shh'ing the supporters and closing his ears to criticism. Been poor all season, nowhere near upto Championship standard. Scoring a lucky goal that was deflected heavily, wrong footing the keeper in a nothing game hasn't silenced any critics.

The amount of stick he gets on social media and on here I'm surprised he didn't stick to fingers up when he celebrated a 'Nothing game' ✌

Johhny Blue

I’ll hold up my hand as one who’se dumped on him all season. He had a good game today so I’m man enough to not whine when he gives it back.
Still don’t think he’s good enough but he always has a good game in him I just wish he’d show it more often

Hertsccfc

Thought Rose was good today. It's a pity that he has not been fit this year but he is clearly good enough for the Championship in my view. I expect him to do well next year. It makes a lot if difference to have a defender who can pass out reliably from the back

Brighton Sky Blue

Thought Rose was good today. It's a pity that he has not been fit this year but he is clearly good enough for the Championship in my view. I expect him to do well next year. It makes a lot if difference to have a defender who can pass out reliably from the back

He's had a tough year but comes across fairly resilient, back him to come good.

fernandopartridge

He has looked a bit more focused the last couple of games, it's probably a big help now the pressure is off. Like you say his passing from the back does make a big difference.

D

Deleted member 11652

The amount of stick he gets on social media and on here I'm surprised he didn't stick to fingers up when he celebrated a 'Nothing game' ✌

Why is he reading what’s said about him on here?

Legia Sky Blue

Why is he reading what’s said about him on here?

Natural curiosity. It's very easy to dismiss the notion he might read posts about him on here, but if their was a thread on here titled 'Boosh is an idiot' I'd imagine you would read what was said on it.

D

Deleted member 11652

Natural curiosity. It's very easy to dismiss the notion he might read posts about him on here, but if their was a thread on here titled 'Boosh is an idiot' I'd imagine you would read what was said on it.

But I’m not a professional footballer. If he reads it and it upsets him, that’s his fault.

Legia Sky Blue

Better shut the forum down then. Positive comments only

Put your dummy back in! Criticism and analysis of poor performance is fine, its the mindless insults of players we are supposed to be supporting that is not ok to my mind. Shipley has had plenty of those insults thrown his way this season.

D

Deleted member 11652

Put your dummy back in! Criticism and analysis of poor performance is fine, its the mindless insults of players we are supposed to be supporting that is not ok to my mind. Shipley has had plenty of those insults thrown his way this season.

Not from me. Any how, if he gets booed and abused at the ground that’s wrong, if he gets @ed on social media with negative comments that’s wrong. If he’s played badly then reads this forum and gets upset with the comments then he needs to give his head a wobble

Sick Boy

Not from me. Any how, if he gets booed and abused at the ground that’s wrong, if he gets @ed on social media with negative comments that’s wrong. If he’s played badly then reads this forum and gets upset with the comments then he needs to give his head a wobble
A large percentage of this forum must get very upset at live games.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

At work everyone has to accept critisiscum it's a regular practice.

I like this new word. Being rebuked by someone you consider lesser than yourself.

I can see it being a Tory buzzword in-house to refer to members of the public who dare to try and hold them to account.

cov donkey kick

Everyone individually has to be held to account it happens at work .it's a result of decisions you make and the results of it.
On the football pitch players teams stand and fall by decisions players make.

Users who are viewing this thread