Match Thread Huddersfield (A) Saturday 1st May, 3 pm (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

Fuck it....another Wilson goalkeeping mistake !
Wilson had a couple of decent games, but the reasons why he's been crap all his career, are a massive lack of consistency and most importantly, lack of skill.
I'm sure Marosi must be thinking, how's this flapping clown being picked ahead of me ?
Because marosi is not that great either and has a tendency to be a "flapping clown" too. When he bothers to come off his line.

clint van damme

A new striker is a majority priority as well.

it is, but for me keeper is the main priority.
Walker and Godden fit is the equivalent of an upgrade, albeit it would be great to bring in a more proven striker but I can't see Wilson or Marosi improving.

fernandopartridge

Burroughs is very raw. He should have brought the ball down then gives away another silly free kick, after his disastrous head away that put the ball right into danger for the goal.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Would write a summary of that but just going to lounge about instead. Feels like the most accurate summary anyway.

stupot07

How was that not a foul on Eccles for a tackle from behind??

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Marty

I hope Rotherham stay up. 6 points in the bag for next season.

SkyblueTexan

Ffs Wilson

Evo1883

Pretty good second half

Gyokores definitely has something

The referee had a poor game clear penalty and a foul on Eccles a couple phases before the equaliser ...which was again poor by Wilson.

stupot07

He is more effective and has far more potential
He needs a partner though, he can't play the lone role, so we may need to look at tweaking our system next season if we want to take then step.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Even though its meaningless, every game matters to me. Fucked off that absolute clown has chucked points away again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

it was the first football game I've watched while simultaneously putting a Spotify play list together.

Brighton Sky Blue

One point and two places gained, should have been 3 but Wilson costs the points second game running.

Users who are viewing this thread