How many of our fans are based in Coventry? (1 Viewer)

Gasper

Born in Cov, moved in '81 aged 30 to Cornwall.
Oh...and Hi everyone, first post!

BigCyrille

Norman, Oklahoma. Its all College football and OKC Thunder here. Not seen a Cov game in person for 5 yrs. Although the Arsenal game was on ESPN.

smileycov

Facebook User
Cov Kid - Cheylesmore, family still there. Live in Lincoln now via Portsmouth, Plymouth & London

R

RB1992

Wyken - As are all Sky Blue family and friends.

I think the post earlier in the thread about exiled Sky Blues being more inclined to use these forums is very true. Surely this cant be a true representation of match day support?

CCFC_Charlie

What you studying? Just applied for a job lecturing there, got my degree there ten years ago and it's completely unrecognisable now, looks like it's really upped its game.

Media and Communication, and yeah it has. It wasn't even on my radar until I went to the open day but I was really impressed, think it's up to 26th on the league tables now.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Year i was born... The parents lived at number 5, right opposite the garages\entrance to Naul's Mill Park.. :D

:thinking about:Hmmm........ What was your mum's name? er.......... maybe I knew her?

Skyblueweeman

Ilmington , large support here , prizes for anyone if u know were we r PUSB

Ilmington is a village and civil parish about 3.5 miles north-west of Shipston-on-Stour and 8 miles south of Stratford-on-Avon in the Cotswolds in Warwickshire, England. That's what I, err, reckon anyway.

What's my prize?

letsallsingtogether

That's the one.
He used to have a season Ticket in front of us for years in the West End.[
Likes too have a few beers at the game.QUOTE=wingy;776699]Juggy's drinking partner.[/QUOTE]

Sky Blue Dal

Born and bred in Coventry but have become come a bit of a drifter. Half living in Woking, Cambridge, Guildford, Basingstoke and back in Coventry every other weekend due to fatherly duties.

I still haven't laid my hat to make my home. Pretty pathetic hey!!!

Blackpool here
24b3f1c6f5001eb654037c5972c13f4e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread