How many of our fans are based in Coventry? (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Apparently It's been a particularly dark Dismal day In the North today ,enough to drive Glaswegians to drink and Drugs or wrist slashing .

Quite a lot of complaints at the fishmongers I heard, all the salmon's gone off.

Some problems with the sturgeon as wall I heard.

Born in Colne Lancashire and stood on the terraces with my dad at Turf Moor when Burnley were challenging at top of old L1.Came to Cov in 1970 and had season ticket in west stand at HR. Left Cov in 1986 but still supporting CCFC . Now live in Southampton

davebow87

Live in Brum. Teaching. Devoted my career to showing my pupils the best free kick ever scored. Thank you YouTube.
Living away just makes you more staunch CCFC

pusbccfc

Live in Brum. Teaching. Devoted my career to showing my pupils the best free kick ever scored. Thank you YouTube.
Living away just makes you more staunch CCFC 

Do you still go to the games despite the extra journey from Brum?

Philosorapter

The People's Democratic Republic of Glasgow.

Just incase anyone missed it..

[video=youtube;DiMXuEmqAHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMXuEmqAHA[/video]

Last edited:

chiefdave

Seems to be a few of us on the South Coast, diluting the Pompey/Saints rivalry.

I've always wondered, given that the club holds everyone's details on a database, why they don't look for areas with a decent number of fans and trial running coaches to home games. How many people who moved away from the city many years ago only go to a handful of home games due to the cost of travel and / or lack of anyone to go with? For me it's either £40 of petrol and 3 hours each way or a £154.50 train fare. If I got an email from the club offering a coach & ticket package for say £40 - £50 I'd be able to go to a lot more, if not all, home games.

Users who are viewing this thread