How many of our fans are based in Coventry? (2 Viewers)

ccfc1234

are we even into double figures yet for people who actually live in Cov ?

I am guessing thats the nature of forums, people who are exiled and have fewer fellow fans to chat to in their locality use websites instead?

Seaside-Skyblue

I was just born in Cov but we moved to Blackpool when I was just 2. Somehow managed to stay supporting Cov with no other real influences of people supporting Coventry in my family. I must have sky blue blood ;-)

pusbccfc

I am guessing thats the nature of forums, people who are exiled and have fewer fellow fans to chat to in their locality use websites instead?

I don't think that's always the case. Maybe people hate living in Coventry!

Brighton Sky Blue

Not so sure on that, certainly more than 10 folk who post regularly and live in and around the place.

Terry Gibson's perm

Born in the Holy city of Coventry and now doing missionary work in Nuneaton, managed to have both of my boys born at Walsgrave even though we live out of town. The older one has said he is a Sky Blue even though there has been pressure to look elsewhere from my Villa supporting wife and also her blue nose dad.

Wancar

Live in Canada now, used to live in Hampshire, my last game was against liverpool at HR in 94..1-1 if I remember correctly.
coming home for Christmas. ..going to the Ricoh for the chesterfield game.

Kiama, New South Wales, Australia via Poplar Rd, Earlsdon many years ago now. Dad was a City fan although he was a rugby player for Broadstreet, Mum's a Liverpool fan.

skybluebal

Would be great to put this all on a map - myself over the last 25 years from leaving Cov -> Surrey -> Sweden -> Philippines -> Surrey :)

fernandopartridge

Nottingham, although most of my life in Sheffield.

Really interesting to read this and see where folks are from. I remember during the exile saying that the biggest threat to fan numbers on return would be those significant number of fans who live away from the City. Not sure if that will be the case though.
With your name I thought you'd be in Manchester

Gint11

Me and my group in Blck 15 are born and bred Coventry and still live in and around the City.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Monners

Radford originally - now Northampton via Johannsesburg, Dublin and Kettering. Lads I go with - 2 live in Southampton (1 Cov, 1 Leam), and 1 from Daventry

Skyblueweeman

Little village called Westbourne, halfway between Portsmouth and Chichester on the South Coast. On the West Sussex/Hampshire border.

Interesting thread.

WM

Covkid1968#

Husbands Bosworth Sky Blue Army.....membership 1

CUE RFC to confirm he is in my village

Users who are viewing this thread