Hope For Sky Blues Academy (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Other clubs won't bother a jot my friend. It will only take one to complain and quote the rule book and the FL will have to act and if they act within their rule book the FA will back them.

The rules clearly allow the club to move and there is no way the FA will force a deal to be signed. Wasps could say £10 million a year and we take all non gate receipts as well,

Hardly going to sanction that are they?

stupot07

Pressure from other clubs will be to keep us in the league.

Because once one falls, there's a danger they all do. Plus, other clubs in similar situations won't want to handicap themselves to a position where they openly have no negotiating power.
Bang on. We might hate our owners and the ongoing situation, but I'm sure the football league community will be supportive, they have been so far. I'm confident the football league won't expelled us if wasps kick us out in 2 years time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueZack

Nor is the JR to the Ricoh negotiations particuarly if it's doomed to fail. Still didn't stop Wasps using it as an excuse. Surprised they didn't come out with the you told us you were moving line like the Higgs.

ccfcway

Nor is the JR to the Ricoh negotiations particuarly if it's doomed to fail. Still didn't stop Wasps using it as an excuse. Surprised they didn't come out with the you told us you were moving line like the Higgs.

we cant determine what wasps say or do.

We can determine what our owners say and more importantly DO.

if Wasps, CCC and whoever else don't want to entertain us, we have a plan B just outside the city boundaries.

Let the fans know where it is and we can get behind it.

SkyBlueZack

we cant determine what wasps say or do. We can, if we create a movement against them, I think it would change their attitude.

We can determine what our owners say and more importantly DO. Again if the fans are together but SISU don't care much for bad press etc. It's more difficult with them. They just care for money. If we do NOPM the team will suffer.

if Wasps, CCC and whoever else don't want to entertain us, we have a plan B just outside the city boundaries.

Let the fans know where it is and we can get behind it. As long as it's the right capacity, and parking etc etc.

Grendel

From the man who salivates at yhe mention of Tim Fisher..........

I think it's you who goes all dewy eyed when he gives you some attention and throws a few titbits your way isn't it?

letsallsingtogether

So do you actually want to be at the Ricoh or just consider it the lesser of two evils? All you've been doing lately is finding excuses as to why we should stay at the Ricoh and refuse to listen to anyone who tries to suggest an alternative.
What is that alternative and do you actually believe it is achievable.

Chipfat

Sisu are in a terrible bargaining position even if talks were to begin. They are the ones in need of favour's they need to fall into demands from the other parties.

The statement's made by parties mean nothing, Higgs, Wasps and CSF can say they will talk but they don't want to yet or ever need to unless it's makes business sense to them.

Sisu going to the FA is another sign they are struggling to get a foothold or any leverage with talks. Also Wasps will already know what Sisu need to gain grants and funding.

This is not about talks, common ground or compromising this is about who is controlling the situation and manipulating the press to suit or fit a plan. Unfortunately at the minute Sisu don't have one and areally running out of time, the question is not about talks, it's really about who so talks help.

Either way even if talks are held rejections will be the excuse for failure of agreement.

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

Sisu are in a terrible bargaining position even if talks were to begin. They are the ones in need of favour's they need to fall into demands from the other parties.

The statement's made by parties mean nothing, Higgs, Wasps and CSF can say they will talk but they don't want to yet or ever need to unless it's makes business sense to them.

Sisu going to the FA is another sign they are struggling to get a foothold or any leverage with talks. Also Wasps will already know what Sisu need to gain grants and funding.

This is not about talks, common ground or compromising this is about who is controlling the situation and manipulating the press to suit or fit a plan. Unfortunately at the minute Sisu don't have one and areally running out of time, the question is not about talks, it's really about who so talks help.

Either way even if talks are held rejections will be the excuse for failure of agreement.

It's been pretty clear for a while that it isn't about talks, it's all about personal agendas. I have no doubt that if SISU were to walk out tomorrow and someone else took charge of the club, certain organisations would change their tune towards the club.

Otis

Credit to the Trust for making the effort by the way. Often derided, at least their trying to progress the situation.
Yep and that's all that myself and others are saying, you at least try to resolve the situation and while they are talking sat around a table it has to be better than statements back and forth and dodgy emails.

clint van damme

It's been pretty clear for a while that it isn't about talks, it's all about personal agendas. I have no doubt that if SISU were to walk out tomorrow and someone else took charge of the club, certain organisations would change their tune towards the club.
what do you base that on mate?

Users who are viewing this thread