hoffman to meet CCFC board (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

All the excitment about Hoffman. I remember when on Francis Lee took over Man City. Former player, Fan, business man. He totally failed in his quest to return Man City to their former glory, in fact the made it worst. So, just be careful what you wish for

The only reason there is excitement about Hoffman is because its the only hope we have.

The very worst thing that can happen if he takes over is nothing as it would be impossible for him to make it worse.

WillieStanley

tumblr_lhi8xdFwC01qaye4so1_500.jpg

"Help us Gary Hoffman, You're our only hope..."

ccfcway

More tough times ahead for us, then. Still, more and more fans are coming round to the idea of starting again should the worst happen.

If it disposes of the parasites who have leeched from this club and gives us a fresh start, albeit in a lower division, would that really be such a bad thing?

Sounds like us !

Lets see where the two clubs are 1 year from now....

The only reason there is excitement about Hoffman is because its the only hope we have.

The very worst thing that can happen if he takes over is nothing as it would be impossible for him to make it worse.

The other hope is SISU continue to fund the club, learn from their mistakes, appoint some local directors to the board and start to listen and communicate - i.e. do all the things they should have done in the 1st place.

SISU this and SISU that - however the fact is they continue to prop up the club and for that I am grateful.

Hoffman could be worse - take over the club, no real money, ruthless investors wanting their pound of flesh, Ranson back, no credible business plan - look at Portsmouth - how many white knights have they had since Mandaric was chased out of town...

All I say is keep your eyes wide open. Hoffman and whoever he purports to represent (it is not his money) should be rigorously scrutinised and held as accountable as we demand of SISU.

Hoffman may be a fan but that does not mean he is the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread