Hilsner loaned out (2 Viewers)

stupot07

He looks quite sharp, good run then but a soft shot

If he's got health problems I dread to think what Shipley has.
He looks to be carrying a bit of timber, like watching Jan Molby.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Have you paid for it?
giphy.gif

cc84cov

Oldham fans on twitter saying he's playing well yet a few in here saying he looks awful.

Seems some people are desperate to see him fail.

Either to have a pop at the club's recruitment or to say 'I was right'. Not sure which. Either way it's weird.
He’s tried to take players on 3-4 times and ended up flat on his face

stupot07

Oldham fans on twitter saying he's playing well yet a few in here saying he looks awful.

Seems some people are desperate to see him fail.

Either to have a pop at the club's recruitment or to say 'I was right'. Not sure which. Either way it's weird.
He's not been awful, he's looked ok technically when he had the ball. He just looks overweight, unfit and slow.

The quality is really poor, he isn't standing out as being above this level.

cc84cov

Both sides are awful Walsall have a big lad up front Adebayour he’s being called maybe reminds me of Baka looks the part but is poor

Evo1883

He's not been awful, he's looked ok technically when he had the ball. He just looks overweight and unfit.

That can be worked on though so that's not the end of the world.. Game time, proper game time and we shall see what he's about

I'm really hoping inside he can get to the level we need him... Big lad, powerful, nice left foot. Here's hoping

stupot07

That can be worked on though so that's not the end of the world.. Game time, proper game time and we shall see what he's about
It will be interesting to see in a couple of games time. There is a huge difference between league Two and the championship.

cc84cov

Free kick on the edge but their number 9 took it with Hilsner stood over it this level of football is awful to watch

Evo1883

It will be interesting to see in a couple of games time. There is a huge difference between league Two and the championship.

Yea, years ago when we were in the championship previous, I watched the league 2 highlights and used ro laugh at some of the things going on... Then ofcourse we went there and it felt normal during that season... You forget just how bad it is compared to where we are at now

Evo1883

What is it with the latest craze of people making fake twitter accounts trying to get blocked by football clubs, proper weirdos

Users who are viewing this thread