Hilsner loaned out (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Bizarrely Oldhams striker Rowe comes short for every corner, every single corner has been a short one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

Hes now been moved deeper, he was playing as no.10 for the first 60 minutes now playing in more conventional center mid role.

speedie87

I’ve saw him about 3 times pre season and not having him at all, his feet are massively pin toed for a start

stupot07

Hes looked better playing deeper, had a decent shot. Oldham look far more dangerous without him in the number 10.

Cov kid 55

You can tell a player early doors this is league 2 level it’s dire
Do you remember that it wasn’t long ago that we were in League 2? And there’s some honest football there, and clubs surviving on a shoe string, with supporters who cared for their club. Ok, the quality may not have been brilliant, but I enjoyed the away games I went to in that league, and a little respect for those clubs and league wouldn’t go amiss.

chiefdave

That can be worked on though so that's not the end of the world.. Game time, proper game time and we shall see what he's about
That's exactly why he'll have been loaned out. Not played for ages so needs to get his fitness back up to speed.
He won’t cut it at our level come back and correct me on this comment but I’ve said the same since I first seen the lad
Saying a player who hasn't made it onto the pitch by the halfway point of the season isn't going to make it here is hardly going out on a limb. Its also a very different statement to saying he isn't up to L2 standard.

Reactions: TTG

skyblueelephant76

The unbiased Walsall commentators said he was quite impressive.

I thought he did okay, he forced the keeper into a couple of good saves and passed it around well at times.

It will be interesting to see how he does after a run of games.

speedie87

Do you remember that it wasn’t long ago that we were in League 2? And there’s some honest football there, and clubs surviving on a shoe string, with supporters who cared for their club. Ok, the quality may not have been brilliant, but I enjoyed the away games I went to in that league, and a little respect for those clubs and league wouldn’t go amiss.

Respect the clubs but a lot of the players are dire. They seem to more interested in gamesmanship and the dark arts of football than any other league I’ve ever seen.

steve101

You could tell in pre-season, albeit in moments, that he is technically good. The issue was his fitness, which was way off. If he can get his illness under control and get properly match-fit, then we will get a better sense of his potential. If he can continue starting games for Oldham we will hopefully get to see.

cc84cov

He needs to lose a stone in weight if I’m wrong happily come back and quote me but he won’t get near the level we’re at

Users who are viewing this thread