Hilsner loaned out (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Large
Whatever

Frostie

Harry Kewell sacked by Oldham.
Seems incredibly harsh as they're entrenched in lower mid-table & not likely going up or down but owners there seem to have no patience to let a manager build a team & philosophy - another, increasingly common basket case club.

Anyway, interested to see what new manager makes of Hilßner & whether he might play him further forward.
Played the full 90 yesterday in a 0-0 draw with Southend.

no_loyalty

Hilsner starting on the left tonight.

AOM

He’s playing in Mccallums role tonight. Really odd choice from their manager.

Interested to see how he gets on then. We're likely to have a slot in that position available at the end of the season, but not sure he'll have the fitness levels for it

Ccfcisparks

Interested to see how he gets on then. We're likely to have a slot in that position available at the end of the season, but not sure he'll have the fitness levels for it
It sounds like his fitness is getting up to scratch to me. Think his defensive qualities will lack. But like playing Jobello at RWB.

Reactions: AOM

stupot07

Yep, not sure if it’s been announced but Keith Curle is going to take over at Oldham and he likes 3 at the back. Hilsner playing out on the left.
it will be interesting to see, I've watched a few of the Oldham games, he's looked good in the centre, but not very mobile.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skyblueelephant76

it will be interesting to see, I've watched a few of the Oldham games, he's looked good in the centre, but not very mobile.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I'll be amazed if he doesn't get subbed soon, they are going past him for fun. It's definitely not his position, it's like watching Shipley if he was trying to tackle even less than usual

no_loyalty

Since Kewell was sacked Hilsner has hardly featured for Oldham, came on in the 88th minute tonight.

no_loyalty

Hilsner not even in the Oldham squad tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread