Highfield Road 2 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Obviously you would ask them first and I'm working on the assumption it would be, at least in theory, temporary and we'd be renting.

Given their financial issues I suspect they'd jump at the chance of some extra income and passing the responsibility for maintaining the pitch and facilities to someone else.
They? Owners and council I guess you mean.

But what about the people of Nuneaton and Nuneaton Boro fans?

BigadamL

AFC Wimbledon stadium holds 4850 and with standing at Nuneaton they say it holds 4614 with 516 seats. League one rules state that .... must have a certified capacity of at least 4,000 (with the ability to be increased to 5,000) which shall include at least 500 seats. so not much work would be needed

Nick

Administrator
AFC Wimbledon stadium holds 4850 and with standing at Nuneaton they say it holds 4614 with 516 seats. League one rules state that .... must have a certified capacity of at least 4,000 (with the ability to be increased to 5,000) which shall include at least 500 seats. so not much work would be needed
What about splitting the fans up? It would be mayhem

smileycov

Facebook User
Sorry, but it may have been discussed before. Is woodlands school big enough to have a stadium built? Just a thought for when we get bought

Otis

Yeah and 5,000 is perfect for those 20,000 plus community days and if we draw Chelsea or Man U in the cup.

If there is talk of Nuneaton it has to be superceded by talk of the Butts.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Theresa May said it.

no_loyalty

i bet that's where policing would cost more I'm guessing

You would definitely need more Police, there will probably be a Nuneaton mob waiting for us after every match.

cc84cov

A deal will be done with thr ricoh but at the very last minute it’s a game of who judges first dunno why SISU think wasps will their in the driving seat thick twerps

no_loyalty

Thinking about it, it will be just like playing pre season friendlies every other week.

higgs

Looks like a better playing surface than the Ricoh. Is there any rugby played at Nuneaton s ground

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Chiefdave........Chief of fuck all, you're just SISU's chief arse licker, always have been ! Fucksake !

oucho

Just think, if Sisu call off the legals we can stay at the Ricoh.

Ian1779

Not a very impressive post .

Depends on your perspective. If you like you SBT board members to have tunnel vision, no scope for discussion and the notion that their idea of events is the ONLY version that happened then yes - he’s probably the man for you.

Perhaps it’s no wonder the Trust and the owners have such a fractured relationship. Peas from the same pod.

Grendel

Love how everyone is talking about Nuneaton without the thought to ask the people of Nuneaton first.

We going to do a Wasps then and swanny on in unwanted?

Why would they object?

Users who are viewing this thread