Highfield Road 2 (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

No where to park one road in and out stadium is falling down.
I go past it everyday on my way to work and back, honestly it is a shithole would need to be knocked down and rebuilt using the current foot print.
Would still have the issues with the Rugby club owning the surrounding land. Plus the traffic is awful on a normal day imagine 1000 city fans turning up would come to a halt..

Only good thing is I would have somewhere to park as some of our customers are on that industrial estate.

letsallsingtogether

Coventry United groundshare with CRFC. Not sure if that is a long term agreement?

In terms of what Sharp said, I think his talk about not dealing with Sisu were in relation to co-ownership of the ground rather than having them as a short term tenant.
No would not do business with them.
Wonder why?

Ashdown

Cov rugby don't want those vermin anywhere near the BPA...........maybe with alternative owners............but then with alternative owners we wouldn't be getting booted out would we !?

mark82

Cov rugby don't want those vermin anywhere near the BPA...........maybe with alternative owners............but then with alternative owners we wouldn't be getting booted out would we !?

I can think of 1 reason they would. Money.

Not going to happen though. This discussion only came from Otis saying the Butts would be better than Nuneaton and a similar size (or something to that effect).

Otis

I can think of 1 reason they would. Money.

Not going to happen though. This discussion only came from Otis saying the Butts would be better than Nuneaton and a similar size (or something to that effect).
Yeah, that's right, blame me! :wtf:

oscillatewildly

Usually is.

I'm still having to apologise for the Crimea situation and my part in global warming.
Crimea incident 1, got you the reputation of being a 'loose cannon'. Can't think of anything in terms of Russia's recent annexing of the same gaff but I'm happy to go along with others in pointing the finger towards you for some blame.
Hang on, isn't your missus Russian?

Otis

Crimea incident 1, got you the reputation of being a 'loose cannon'. Can't think of anything in terms of Russia's recent annexing of the same gaff but I'm happy to go along with others in pointing the finger towards you for some blame.
Hang on, isn't your missus Russian?
She was.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread