High energy Cov players (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

How many goals and assists has Morrell in comparison to Luke Thomas then Grendel.....? I think I'm not the one speaking bollocks on that stat!

Has more goals and assists than COH currently comfortably too - though hoping that COH will n that around over time...

They're in different leagues as players, Morrell was a striker with a great record at a low level, he got 17 goals in 98 appearances for us, which is Biamou level

johnwillomagic

I think Morrell was far better than Biamou not even a comparison he was much more of a goal threat and also made quite a few goals as he was played out wide lets not forget for quite a bit of his City career - also had far more pace than Max,,,,,probably still does even now.

TomRad85

I think Morrell was far better than Biamou not even a comparison he was much more of a goal threat and also made quite a few goals as he was played out wide lets not forget for quite a bit of his City career - also had far more pace than Max,,,,,probably still does even now.
He'd walk into the team at the moment. Which is slightly worrying tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rob9872

Don't know if I dare post this since he gets labelled lazy and non-trying, but Shippers consistently has the highest number of km/hour recorded.

Grendel

Disagree, but to each his own.

It’s because he’s a lone striker - it’s a bit daft as Kyle and Mills would be in a different class to biamou

Last edited:

TomRad85

It’s because he’s a loan striker - it’s a bit daft as Kyle and Mills would be in a different class to biamou
Exactly. Morrell wasn't very good but I feel our standards for what wasn't very good were a fair bit higher at the time. He was certainly more threatening than Biamou.

fernandopartridge

Exactly. Morrell wasn't very good but I feel our standards for what wasn't very good were a fair bit higher at the time. He was certainly more threatening than Biamou.

He was a bit of a Biamou of the time. Somebody who got credit for being a hard working nice guy. He was never a championship standard player as his subsequent clubs attest. He was a much better finisher than Biamou but he'd be utterly hopeless up front on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread