High energy Cov players (4 Viewers)

lordy_87

Don't know if I dare post this since he gets labelled lazy and non-trying, but Shippers consistently has the highest number of km/hour recorded.
Would like to see where this is published because surely it would be O'Hare or one of the wing backs.

rob9872

Would like to see where this is published because surely it would be O'Hare or one of the wing backs.
Sorry lord based on last year in L1, but I still find it hard to believe he'd gone from first to last. It can be argued whether he's up to the level but not that he doesn't try.

SBT

There's a non-zero chance that Andy Morrell will score more career Championship goals than any of our current squad.

Hobo

George Boateng, Stuart Robson despite being a crock by time he came to us, Denis Mortimer and Willie Carr

Hobo

They're in different leagues as players, Morrell was a striker with a great record at a low level, he got 17 goals in 98 appearances for us, which is Biamou level

Add Dave Bamber.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Sorry lord based on last year in L1, but I still find it hard to believe he'd gone from first to last. It can be argued whether he's up to the level but not that he doesn't try.

That’s interesting. Are the stats readily available? Would be interested to have a look through the squads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Will try and get hold of all for you. He was averaging around 11km per 90. In fairness you would expect advanced midfield roles to top those charts.

Users who are viewing this thread