High energy Cov players (1 Viewer)

steve101

Although sometimes Callum O'Hare's end product can be frustrating, I am amazed at how he can maintain his energy levels game after game. His attitude is incredible.
It made me wonder what other past players have played with the same energy levels and on such a consistent basis?

johnwillomagic

How many goals and assists has Morrell in comparison to Luke Thomas then Grendel.....? I think I'm not the one speaking bollocks on that stat!

Has more goals and assists than COH currently comfortably too - though hoping that COH will n that around over time...

johnwillomagic

Morrell scored 17 goals for Cov.....didn't realise that Luke Thomas scored more goals than that......or Callum come to think of it..... :unsure:

Hertsccfc

How many goals and assists has Morrell in comparison to Luke Thomas then Grendel.....? I think I'm not the one speaking bollocks on that stat!

Has more goals and assists than COH currently comfortably too - though hoping that COH will n that around over time...
Are you seriously saying Morrell was better than Callum O'Hare? Or Luke Thomas for that matter?

johnwillomagic

He was a player that ran around a lot so high energy - he did score 17 goals too and made a few goals I would describe him as a high energy player.......his goalscoring and assists record stands up favourably against Thomas and O'Hare though I await someone to show that either of them have scored more goals then he did,,,,,,I've been waiting a while for this and it hasn't happened yet mind.....

The best ones I have seen though have already been mentioned Boateng, Gynn, McGrath and was going to say Stewart Robson but gad to see Herts has mentioned him earlier.......Dean Emerson also had a very good engine!

Users who are viewing this thread