Higgs v SISU Court Document (2 Viewers)

wingy

They look pretty scurrilous don't they .Other points ,Is Fisher acting as a shadow director while holding negotiations in Sept 2011 ,Deludeds CEO days.

Thirdly Seppala Meeting 6th March 2012 representing ARVO indicates that the spoils were going that way and not to SISU funds .

Fourthly the roadmap agreed apparently not sure what date was Fishers Rationale to deliver the YB discount involving agreement of all parties while running down Escrow and other funds,Conspiracy surely?

Fifth that the CCC Chief Reeves then sought to run that plan ,without them ,what turned them off that ?

Finally from the timeline I think It's fair to assume the player contract shifts were carried out Summer 2011,possibly as Fisher was operating behind the scenes,leaving LTD as the vehicle to either Claim the Booty for a later sell on ,or Jettison If it went tits .

Grendel

Still think they are trying to prove a conspiracy Fernando?

There is no conspiracy just the hard fact the council never wanted the club at the Ricoh after a couple of years and wanted to fuck us over.

I've been waiting for this for a while its going to be fun.

Nick

Administrator
Where did this document come from? Are they openly available after a court case?

lordsummerisle

If anything, these documents just prove how fucking awful SISU are at PR, don't play the game at all.

You'd have thought a few of these "leaked" to the media could have made a bit of a favorable impression for them.

Know leaking can be s bit distasteful and underhand, but didn't do Hoffmsn and Elliott any great harm(apart from inadvertently outing themselves as being happy for the Academy to be closed).

Nick

Administrator
It does make you wonder about this line:

Equally, should YB do a deal with SISU they need to be prepared for a major media assault from all the Stakeholders in the Arena.

What is to say that hasn't happened against SISU?

Nick

Administrator
If anything, these documents just prove how fucking awful SISU are at PR, don't play the game at all.

You'd have thought a few of these "leaked" to the media could have made a bit of a favorable impression for them.

Know leaking can be s bit distasteful and underhand, but didn't do Hoffmsn and Elliott any great harm(apart from inadvertently outing themselves as being happy for the Academy to be closed).

They used Richard Keys as their "leak" though, more of a "drip"

RegTheDonk

There is no conspiracy just the hard fact the council never wanted the club at the Ricoh after a couple of years and wanted to fuck us over.

I've been waiting for this for a while its going to be fun.

What hard fact are you referring to? Surely after a couple of years the Council would be enjoying the OTT rent that the club were paying. Why would they not want the club?

shmmeee

Just read through the emails. Still not sure what all the crowing is about.

Doesn't go to the question of why CCC and AEHC stopped trusting Sisu, just that once they did they realised they would have a fight on their hands.

Is this your smoking gun guys?

Nick

Administrator

Could this sort of thing be the stuff that "changed" people like Reid who Sinclaire who went in haters but came out lovers? (not with each other)

Nick

Administrator

Doesn't go to the question of why CCC and AEHC stopped trusting Sisu, just that once they did they realised they would have a fight on their hands.

It is only you going on about a smoking gun isn't it?

shmmeee

It does make you wonder about this line:

What is to say that hasn't happened against SISU?

Of course it has, and against the council. That's PR dude.

Again, the question isn't the fairly standard tactics, but rather the intent and reason for it. Which are clear as mud (and would be from a heavily redacted Sisu version of accounts). I'd love to read the entire email, if that's as bad as it gets I suspect in full it's mostly harmless.

shmmeee

Or, you know, if the entire email is leaked it doesn't look half as bad. And once a bit of it is leaked, the rest will certainly come out.

It's not like Sisu are averse to leaking is it?

Nick

Administrator
Or, you know, if the entire email is leaked it doesn't look half as bad. And once a bit of it is leaked, the rest will certainly come out.

It's not like Sisu are averse to leaking is it?

I don't thing either side are, are they?

wingy

Oh one more thing Higgs were only getting £1.5M. up front with £4M shares only convertible after a ten year period .

If Sepalla represented ARVO In that march meeting would the SISU debt be loaded into ACL or not.

Astute

Sounds like you are setting things up for a massive change of opinion to me fella.

Nothing wrong with that of course.

Could be. You never know.

Have always said that I decide what I think with evidence and not hearsay. The emails do say a fair bit. But feel a bit uneasy about a fair few things on it. Now it is to try and work things out.

Also feel uneasy about SISU threatening our club with liquidation for the last 2 years. Joy is hands on at our club. She has told us so. But we are to believe what they said about the club not paying the rent and Joy had nothing to do with it?

There is so much to consider. And there is so much more to come out.

shmmeee

I don't thing either side are, are they?

No. Which suggests that if Sisu have this email, they'd have leaked it, unless in full it's not nearly as damning (though again, I see nothing against CCFC here, unlike some)

Grendel

A muted response from the councils favourite whore.

wingy

OH and IF the whole thing hinged on Higgs getting their £5.5M. .it would only have cost SISU £120K. pa over a 100 yr leaseterm .

shmmeee

They look pretty scurrilous don't they .Other points ,Is Fisher acting as a shadow director while holding negotiations in Sept 2011 ,Deludeds CEO days.

Thirdly Seppala Meeting 6th March 2012 representing ARVO indicates that the spoils were going that way and not to SISU funds .

Fourthly the roadmap agreed apparently not sure what date was Fishers Rationale to deliver the YB discount involving agreement of all parties while running down Escrow and other funds,Conspiracy surely?

Fifth that the CCC Chief Reeves then sought to run that plan ,without them ,what turned them off that ?

Finally from the timeline I think It's fair to assume the player contract shifts were carried out Summer 2011,possibly as Fisher was operating behind the scenes,leaving LTD as the vehicle to either Claim the Booty for a later sell on ,or Jettison If it went tits .

That's the bit I want to know, and what any potential change of opinion might hinge on. Unfortunately I doubt we'll hear the council's side until the JR and so we won't hear their reasons for changing their minds.

Nick

Administrator

Have always said that I decide what I think with evidence and not hearsay. The emails do say a fair bit. But feel a bit uneasy about a fair few things on it. Now it is to try and work things out.

Also feel uneasy about SISU threatening our club with liquidation for the last 2 years. Joy is hands on at our club. She has told us so. But we are to believe what they said about the club not paying the rent and Joy had nothing to do with it?

It will be interesting to see the other side, I take it SISU would have had to give Higgs all of their emails / minutes also?

hill83

I like you

NorthernWisdom

tbh I think the threatening with liquidation can be played from two perspectives as well, can't it? The SISU perspective is "just how long do you think we can keep throwing money in without us sorting out some kind of deal that helps us stem the losses?!?"

And in itself that's not unreasonable.

The last bit is the undeniable truth however. Interesting times. Shame it involves our club really, as there is much about this which is fascinating with all the little subplots and intrigues.

hill83

ccfctommy

“We would want this arrangement to be kept entirely private between
ourselves to allow us to conclude a rent deal with SISU... Our
concern is that they will walk away from the table if they think that
we have reached an arrangement with YB.
We would also ask that the details are kept private from Deloitte.
We will undertake to make only favourable press comment about YBs
involvement in this matter should it be concluded as outlined above.
The details will inevitably become public at some stage.
Equally, should YB do a deal with SISU they need to be prepared for
a major media assault from all the Stakeholders in the Arena.

WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread