Hickman (2 Viewers)

Frostie

I believe that much of what we are is not readily in our gift, especially early in life. I think he knows what he did was stupid but I'd also agree with him that it was blown out of proportion - and I suspect that if he had an older head on him or shown special promise then he wouldn't have been released. It was hardly the crime of the century. I wish him well. Easy to be hard on the lad because of the cards he's been dealt.

I'm not sure there's many jobs you could go on video publicly slagging off your employer & their customers & not be sacked immediately. Instead he was kept on until his contract expired. Difficult to feel sorry for him there.

When was the last time he played for Bolton? Not been on the team sheet for months unless he is injured or something.

Not injured, just not fancied despite them struggling. Only played 4 league games, last being in October I think.
Will probably be released in the summer.

mrtrench

Sums up completely what is wrong with the young of today
Very sad !!

The young of today are stupid; arrogant; intelligent; passionate; humble; apathetic...

Just as we were.

Jak is not the youth of today - he's just Jak. And a knob. I believe that If he had been born in the 1960s at his age he'd have called women 'birds'; driven a souped-up hatch-back; died his hair with blonde-highlights; drank 10 pints of lager down the Red Lion every night of the weekend and been explicitly racist.

But when he grows up he may change. I hope he does.

Last edited:

junglej13

Who wasn't a twat when they were 19 pissed up on holiday with their mates. Would have been horrendous to have been in his shoes in the aftermath of that video and a huge wake up call especially in the social media age. Even now at 22 he's still a young lad - not by a footballers standards but by human being standards.

DannyThomas_1981

A handful of people block me and most people just ignore sub-consciously your rather dull contribution to this forum

I’m box office and you are well a cardboard box left out in the rain
:D
A handful of people block me and most people just ignore sub-consciously your rather dull contribution to this forum

I’m box office and you are well a cardboard box left out in the rain

Listen to me, hear me out Squire, ordering taxis for Robins year after year does not make you box office except in your own very vivid imagination.

But combined with your daily nonsense, it certainly coronates you as the king of clowns on this forum against the strongest competition imaginable.

There's nothing wrong in being an absolute clown, it's a difficult job being a clown by most accounts and again I give you kudos for being the biggest clown I've ever encountered.

Box office!!!!! Jesus Christ.

D

Deleted member 2477

As thick as pudding. He's saying the right words but his attitude and demeanour say otherwise. Still putting on the gangsta accent and occasionally his real accent slips through. He's not grown up yet.
Looks like one of those street rats just missing his man bag

Users who are viewing this thread