Hickman (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Lads..... I think this is a bit harsh on SkyBlueMichael.

I was a strong defender of Hickman at the time as I made many mistakes around his age - and thank God there wasn't any social media to show my mistakes to millions.

I certainly didn't think that he should be punished in any way - his letter of apology seemed genuine to me - and we all make stupid mistakes when we're that age, particularly on holiday and out with our mates.

But equally as SkyBlueMichael points out....the whole video is absolutely brilliant and still makes me laugh.

Cov kid 55

It’s not really about SkyBlueMichael, it’s about this Andrew Scates guy who reckons it’s the highlight of his season, during a ‘promotion?’ year. Although reposting it isn’t, in my opinion, the greatest thing to do. Still, if someone’s downfall does it for you, then each to his own.

ajsccfc

Topping a division and possibly getting promoted is ok, but what I prefer is laughing every time Tom Bayliss didn't play at Preston

stay_up_skyblues

Man of the match three games in a row at his loan club. Seems he’s got his head down and learned. We’ve all been there in some form or another.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I live in Bromsgrove now and he is quite well rated.

Bromsgrove Sporting actually are sitting in the playoffs for yet another season but their league got null and void.

Terry Gibson's perm

His contract must be up he will get released will probably sign for a non league team and I will never give him another thought, he has had a chance many would kill for he either hasn’t applied himself enough or just isn’t good enough.

SkyBlue Snowflake

Downright typical of this stuggling forum why drag up Hickman , when we looking at promotion in few days, it's know wonder Facebook fans rip the p out this site.....

Grendel

Downright typical of this stuggling forum why drag up Hickman , when we looking at promotion in few days, it's know wonder Facebook fans rip the p out this site.....

The Facebook site of course being the barometer of reasoned debate

Blind-Faith

If or when we go up, is he really going to get a look in? Might be the best thing getting released and he can try and work his way back up. His pockets will be lighter so easier for him to rise ;)

Adge

I thought you were too concerned about the plight of Coventry City to possibly talk about ex players?
Someone sent it to me-thought others might be interested. Just for the record I couldn’t give a monkeys what the weasel is up to or doing now.

DannyThomas_1981

The holiday video was honestly far far more entertaining - containing the immortal phrases 'Deep Pockets' and '10 Bags Hickman.' An instant classic.

And that cap - looks ridiculous but there again I'm not 20.

I seriously wish Jay well - and thank God there were no phone cameras around to record some badly thought out decisions in my youth!

Grendel

The holiday video was honestly far far more entertaining - containing the immortal phrases 'Deep Pockets' and '10 Bags Hickman.' An instant classic.

And that cap - looks ridiculous but there again I'm not 20.

I seriously wish Jay well - and thank God there were no phone cameras around to record some badly thought out decisions in my youth!

You seem obsessed with him

mrtrench

He reminds me a bit of Phil Daniels in Quadrophenia

Young Leslie Ash...

giphy.gif

DannyThomas_1981

You seem obsessed with him

You seem obsessed by taxis, behaving like a misinformed moron in most debates on here and getting blocked by a record number of posters.

But it's all good - each to their own - every board needs a clown and I have to say you're doing a fantastic job at it. Kudos to you and life certainly would be less colourful without some of your contributions. :D

Grendel

You seem obsessed by taxis, behaving like a misinformed moron in most debates on here and getting blocked by a record number of posters.

But it's all good - each to their own - every board needs a clown and I have to say you're doing a fantastic job at it. Kudos to you and life certainly would be less colourful without some of your contributions. :D

A handful of people block me and most people just ignore sub-consciously your rather dull contribution to this forum

I’m box office and you are well a cardboard box left out in the rain

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

When was the last time he played for Bolton? Not been on the team sheet for months unless he is injured or something.

No, I'm not going to watch the video.

D

Deleted member 4439

Fair play to him. Dropped down the levels, got himself fit on his own time and earned a contract at league 2 Bolton. Could have gone the other way quite easily. Kevin Thornton he seemingly isn’t.

I believe that much of what we are is not readily in our gift, especially early in life. I think he knows what he did was stupid but I'd also agree with him that it was blown out of proportion - and I suspect that if he had an older head on him or shown special promise then he wouldn't have been released. It was hardly the crime of the century. I wish him well. Easy to be hard on the lad because of the cards he's been dealt.

Users who are viewing this thread