Helping Out Fellow Fans Part III – Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Last year, there were so many of you from SBT that made a tremendous difference to individuals, families and children by donating your money to help purchase season tickets and giving them a chance to watch our beloved Sky Blues.
You helped them see something that most of us have never seen in our lifetime, our team crowned Champions.

The link is below if you would like to help fans again this year and truly make a difference

CCFC Season Tickets organized by Mild-mannered Janitor

Those that you helped enjoyed so many amazing games and the feedback of those that we helped was that you created moments of happiness for mother’s, fathers, sons and daughters that wouldn’t have been achieved without your kindness.

Fund I started with you raising enough for 12 sets of season tickets and a donation to the family zone for them to provide the facilities on match day.
Fund II went off the scale last year and you helped donate £16,548 and over 150 Season Tickets were purchased with the clubs help,

As we embark on Fund III, the situation is unknown in many ways, will some games be streamed, how many will we see live as fans, all I know, is that you have the chance to help out so many people again enjoy what will be a really tough first season back in the championship.

What you have created is very special, no other fans or club does this to help their own

At a time when some have lost loved ones who went to games with them, others may have lost their jobs or be on reduced incomes with this crisis then I know it is a challenge to ask you to dig deep and donate but if you can spare any amount, you will be again, creating memories that last a lifetime.

If you don’t think you are a set of special fans then below are just a small few of the quotes from fans who you helped last year, we had so many the post would take a whole page if I posted them all

Oh wow.. you have made my day or should I say year
Thank you so much again for doing such an amazing thing and bringing happiness to ours and many other families.
We’ve had a terrible couple of weeks as a family with myself having to take redundancy. I can’t wait to surprise my son when he finishes school.
You have made our day. Thank you so much! I told X and I received a double high five and the biggest hug!! Thank you SO much.
That’s amazing news couldn’t have came at a better time he’s just been laid off work today he’s over the moon as I didn’t tell him I nominated him.
Thank you so much, couldn’t believe it when I received, thought it was a wind up, will make such a difference to my daughter and me, one very happy girl :)
You have no idea how overwhelming it was receiving your message, I’m so grateful that the fans have done such a selfless thing
Oh wow, this is amazing, I can’t believe it.........my boys will be so happy, if I can help in any way in the future then we will, we do appreciate this and have just fallen on some hard times but will repay one way or another in the future
Oh my god. Wow. I’m actually shaking, had a crap time in recent years and I’m finally getting my life back together, things like this make the recovery such a good place to be in

Thank You
MMJ

Saddlebrains

I see theres been a 2 grand input from 'Joy Seppalla' again already. Is there anyway of knowing if it is really her?

Saddlebrains

I was one of the fortunate ones to recieve a ticket last season. And what a season. The memories made by taking my 5 year old daughter and 10 year old son to see us WIN A LEAGUE are something i will never forget. The only game i didn't use the tickets was Rotherham as the kids were both mascots ( see my.avatar) . But again, thank you all, the best people, the best supporters. I am going to be putting the 3 tickets in a frame next to the home shirt. I hope you smash it again this year everyone, and im sure we all will. If i find myself in a position to help out i will.

Thanks again

shepardo01

How has this initiative been publicised this year to date?...
The one only just started??
On here only or a bit wider...
Could it be that Joy is a SBT reader!??

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My son and his boys were recipients last season and I'd just like to say on his behalf, "Thank you all so much. With the boys losing their mum at such a young age and their dad now having to raise them himself, this was truly a fabulous gesture. Once again, a HUGE thank You everyone! x"

AStonesThrow

Erm, has anyone else noticed that Joy Seppala has once again donated £2,000?! She has genuinely fallen in love with us as fans, as a club and I firmly believe she’s no longer just the owner of a hedge fund business, but she’s a CCFC fan herself. Fair play to her. Thank you for submitting to such a worthy cause Joy and to support fans of your club that are in need. Times are changing

AStonesThrow

@Tom Leach Definitely something worth its own article! Show the doubters and CCFC fans who still hate SISU that she’s really committing to this club, us as fans and is offering a significant token olive branch for the second year running. Feel free to quote me from any of it if you go ahead with the article, offers a fan’s perspective

Last edited:

TTG

@Tom Leach Definitely something worth its own article! Show the doubters and CCFC fans who still hate SISU that she’s really committing to this club, us as fans and is offering a significant token olive branch for the second year running. Feel free to quote me from any of it if you go ahead with the article, offers a fan’s perspective
You really want him to hire you

WillenhallSkyBlues

Got to say thanks again for donating 4 s/tickets this season to the rehab ward at st.michaels hospital. The patient uptake was hit and miss dependant on the weather but when they went they enjoyed the games. Or maybe they enjoyed that they were allowed a pint more, who knows lol. But massive respect to MMJ for texting and stating that if the patients weren’t using them he wanted the staff to use them. Think we can all give MMH a massive thumbs up for thinking of NHS staff way before covid came along. Top man, he needs some serious recognition from the club.

Users who are viewing this thread