Helping Out Fellow Fans Part III – Season Ticket Fund (2 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

If you're comfortable doing that I don't see that it'll hurt. You're probably in the right industry to have an appropriate audience.

I'll do it now. Just seen you've connected with me...now we know what each other looks like! You'll be able to see any responses...fingers crossed!

Nick

Administrator
When I told my son we were moving to Birmingham he was gutted as hew knew that we couldn't afford two tickets, travel and parking. I could afford one or the other but not all. When I received the news that we had been chosen we were so happy and grateful. I had just changed my job where I worked every Saturday and thought now I don't work Saturdays I can take my son to games, then it was announced we were going to Brum. We are both so grateful to everyone who donated as we watched a truly remarkable season

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Saddlebrains

When are we running this until this year? Didnt more players put in last season? May be worth another tweet

philmcc

I've just found the SBT email relating to this in my spam .. i was made redundant recently due to Covid but thankfully found myself a new job. Not donated previously but just have as I know tough times out there for lots of people. Good luck with the campaign, hope it brings smiles to many faces in these challenging times.

Nick

Administrator
I've just found the SBT email relating to this in my spam .. i was made redundant recently due to Covid but thankfully found myself a new job. Not donated previously but just have as I know tough times out there for lots of people. Good luck with the campaign, hope it brings smiles to many faces in these challenging times.

Thanks very much, be sure to follow the thread to find out where it will end up!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
We ran last years until the season started to maximise the donations and also ensure we had plenty of nominations.
This year is really difficult right now but I see it being the same again.

Its payday next week so lets see i that helps with the donations.

Good news from the club this morning is that they are going to match the tickets we purchase again on a 1 for 1 basis so that really does make a difference in the numbers we can help.

Also, for any S/T's applying for a refund, if you want to chuck a few of those pounds in this fund then that would be really beneficial to have more fans again next season.

mark82

We ran last years until the season started to maximise the donations and also ensure we had plenty of nominations.
This year is really difficult right now but I see it being the same again.

Its payday next week so lets see i that helps with the donations.

Good news from the club this morning is that they are going to match the tickets we purchase again on a 1 for 1 basis so that really does make a difference in the numbers we can help.

Also, for any S/T's applying for a refund, if you want to chuck a few of those pounds in this fund then that would be really beneficial to have more fans again next season.

Club also releasing an article today or tomorrow to help promote it too, which should help.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

The nomination form is live so don’t forget that you can nominate individuals/families/yourself, please make sure you put as much information in the form please so the team assessing can understand the circumstances, without the information, it will be difficult to say yes.

With payday approaching, just a reminder if you can help out and donate, we raised £16k last year, we have just under £5k so far this year.

Thanks for all the donations so far, really appreciated.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

We know the teams, we know the start date and now we know the venue, you know the drill, can you donate and nominate people now so we can help fans attend the games when they physically can start to attend.

Thank you all

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Amazing gesture again this year from Kieran, total Is up to £5,405

Thank you all for your donations, if you can keep sharing or donating them that would be really helpful, if you can retweet Kierans post that would help

shmmeee

Suppose I should probably donate considering I'm on the committee :ROFLMAO: (I was waiting for pay day, but think I'll last).

Anyone who hasn't donated at least as much is not allowed to call me a council stooge as I've officially supported Sisu at St Andrews more than you :p

£100+ donations and you get a free crack about my Dad added in, act now!

Liquid Gold

How are we doing compared to last season?

I think we'll see a few more when tickets go up, club mentioned something about this week on that front.

shmmeee

How are we doing compared to last season?

I think we'll see a few more when tickets go up, club mentioned something about this week on that front.

We really hit 'virality' last season so not anything like where we were, but as you say it's a funny time, corona (both in terms of people having less and people uncertain about what's happening with sport), the stadium thing has kicked off again which will raise tensions.

I honestly don't think it's useful to do a direct comparison. Even if we only raise enough for one person to see their club when they couldn't it's a job well done IMO.

Nick

Administrator
Suppose I should probably donate considering I'm on the committee :ROFLMAO: (I was waiting for pay day, but think I'll last).

Anyone who hasn't donated at least as much is not allowed to call me a council stooge as I've officially supported Sisu at St Andrews more than you :p

£100+ donations and you get a free crack about my Dad added in, act now!

How much for a wet sponge and some being in the stocks?

Nick

Administrator
Have CCFC processed refunds yet? I asked for mine to chuck it straight into the fund but haven't noticed it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread