Helping Out Fellow Fans Part III – Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

mark82

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

shmmeee

Where can I find the link to the nomination form mate? Can’t seem to see it on the mobile site

should be anyway

clint van damme

I know a lot said they would donate at payday, hopefully you are all paid up today or tomorrow for some.

Any donations make a big difference

I have donated (not as much as usual unfortunaty) and will also donate my ST refund but because I paid cash that can't happen until the shop reopens.

There could be others with the same intention so hopefully a boost when that happens.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I think with COVID furlough, redundancies, uncertainty over whether well even be allowed in, that’s a cracking sum. What was it first year @Mild-Mannered Janitor ?
First year was £1,750 so it’s an amazing amount and thanks to everyone who has donated, I know these times are really difficult and uncertain for so many.
That said, please don’t forget to nominate individuals who may be in need of support to watch the city if that transpires this season, we will monitor the situation and do what’s best for fans to help them this year.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

I have donated (not as much as usual unfortunaty) and will also donate my ST refund but because I paid cash that can't happen until the shop reopens.

There could be others with the same intention so hopefully a boost when that happens.
Thank you, we know it’s not easy for fans this year so any donation is greatly appreciated.

D

Deleted member 4439

Nick, the link on the header keeps disappearing for me. Is it still supposed to be there?

Do you often resize your browser? On chrome, it drops off the bar for settings of 150%.

jordan210

Quick question.

Are the tickets being purchased with membership ? So they get the special edition shirt. If so could use this shirts to say raffle or Auction off for funds for next year.

clint van damme

No, for me everyone should get whatever the package entails. I'd like them to get the full experience.

We may be restricted on how many we can buy this year anyway.

If there's a restriction Mark are you going to carry over or are you going to donate what's left to another cause?

D

Deleted member 4439

As and when the grounds open up there's always the opportunity to purchase match packages instead?

AStonesThrow

Hey all just had a text message regarding tickets through this and asking for supporter number and log ins. Just checking this is legit before I hand over details?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

It was me, I confess, please send your nominations through, we are trying to help out where we can with membership, tickets etc again this year from the funds raised

Users who are viewing this thread