Helping out fellow fans Part II (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

It's pointless having the article without the link to the go fund me...
Can you put something in the header that people won't miss, click here to donate kind of thing?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Just donated. Would've loved to have donated more (not Joy/Rich Oversons levels...) but the wife is still on maternity pay!

Glad to help those who deserve it though. Great work MMJ and everyone else who has donated/promoted.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Thank you very much, trust me, every donation is truly generous and helping massively.

£6,729 from 120 donors, would lovely to be £7k by the weekend, payday and day soon folks.

Nick

Administrator
Cheers, works ok for me in chrome but will keep trying after I have added buttons into the header :)

Nick

Administrator
Buttons showing OK in the header on desktop? That should hopefully make it a bit easier!

ccfcrob

Link on BBC story takes me straight to the Go Fund Me page, using Chrome

Nick

Administrator
Seems to work ok in Chrome and Firefox on a few computers I have tried.

Will keep testing in case it's something to do with caches :( If it is that, hopefully at least anybody who hasn't been on here will be sent straight there so it will work for some people.

skybluebeduff

I've just used that nominate option for a season ticket, I've nominated my brother who travels 283 mile on a round trip every home game from Driffeld East Yorkshire to watch his beloved Sky Blues. That would be an awesome gesture if we could reduce his costs next season for St Andrews.

olderskyblue

Just tried on PC using firefox, it directed back to this page with the buttons showing

OffenhamSkyBlue

I think the club are working on something also from what I can gather.
Be great for SBT's recognition as a "fans' group" (they only ever mention the Trust and JHW on BBC CW, for example) if they supported this initiative rather than doing something else, but either would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread