Helping out fellow fans Part II (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
What is going on, without travel that’s 18 sets of Adult + U13 JSB.

What amazing donations, my wife has just had to pick me up off the floor, I’m trying not to look too often but every time I do I just cannot believe what is happening.

I said it so many times last year and won’t apologise for the same now.

Thank You all for the donations, this has exceeded anything expected, I always knew from all the fans I’ve met over the last 30+ years how special you all are but wow, wow and wow, this is something very special.

Thank you all from all of my heart and I know that the people we will help with this will be overwhelmed with what has been achieved from you all.

Again, a plea to all, please send in some nominations, put it out there that we want to help.

Your generosity, kindness and support is truly amazing.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Only just got back from holiday and saw your post. We live in Ash Green and have been thinking of joining the Nuneaton/Bedworth Supporters Club, so how do we go about joining, as we have obviously missed the 21st.

Sky Blue Harry H

You know what happens when a snowball gets going. It'll be in the press tomorrow and the more publicity it gets ......I was half joking about filling a block initially, but...

Mild-Mannered Janitor

One of our kind supporters, Christonabike has managed to resurrect 8 final programmes and 8 semi final programmes from 1987 and is happy for me to sell them on.
If anyone doesn’t have one of these and would like one then make a donation, let us know which programme you prefer and we will try and arrange it for you on a first come first served basis.
Minimum donation £5 please and I will also donate £5 for each one that people have, if you have already donated £5 then let me know but another £5 would also be welcome.

Thank you Christonabike

BUSA

Only just got back from holiday and saw your post. We live in Ash Green and have been thinking of joining the Nuneaton/Bedworth Supporters Club, so how do we go about joining, as we have obviously missed the 21st.
Best to go on their twitter or Facebook pages -l

Nick

Administrator

I think they have social media pages, I will see if a Rep can come on here ;)

higgs

If this keeps going mmj you could have enough to buy the club for us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

better days

It needs to be said that this is the 2nd season and publish the thank you note from the guy for helping him and his family last year
This is the other side of human nature - the nasty buggers standing at the back trying to find fault with anyone who tries to get things done

Mild-Mannered Janitor

I have a few parties interested in talking about the campaign, for those that donated last year, you will know that I never set out to raise any self publicity about this, the same again this year, I just set up a brief page and you all did the rest, the dilemma now is about whether to get the message out further which will help raise donations and also about trying to get across the right message about the sheer generosity of fans and what they have achieved in only 1 week since it was set up.

Any views from others on raising the profile and messaging further?

better days

I have a few parties interested in talking about the campaign, for those that donated last year, you will know that I never set out to raise any self publicity about this, the same again this year, I just set up a brief page and you all did the rest, the dilemma now is about whether to get the message out further which will help raise donations and also about trying to get across the right message about the sheer generosity of fans and what they have achieved in only 1 week since it was set up.

Carry on as you have been MMJ
The biggest plus is that lovely post from the guy thanking everyone for last year's tickets
I think that alone was the reason this year has been even more successful

chiefdave

I don't see any issue with speaking to the likes of the Telegraph and CWR. If nothing else it could encourage people who could make use of the tickets to get in contact. If you don't want to do it maybe someone else can go on and speak?

shmmeee

I don't see any issue with speaking to the likes of the Telegraph and CWR. If nothing else it could encourage people who could make use of the tickets to get in contact. If you don't want to do it maybe someone else can go on and speak?

I’ve offered as long as MMJ fills me in on his details.

christonabike

One of our kind supporters, Christonabike has managed to resurrect 8 final programmes and 8 semi final programmes from 1987 and is happy for me to sell them on.
If anyone doesn’t have one of these and would like one then make a donation, let us know which programme you prefer and we will try and arrange it for you on a first come first served basis.
Minimum donation £5 please and I will also donate £5 for each one that people have, if you have already donated £5 then let me know but another £5 would also be welcome.

Thank you Christonabike

They are here no problem. When you want them just give me the nod. It’s a pleasure.
We don’t know what’s around the corner and as people say we are all one pay day way from being in the mire.
(Or an illness that puts you out of action that you have to fight as I’ve experienced.)
PUSB

NorthernWisdom

Do it. It's not self publicity if you're doing it for a good cause.

Might be useful for next year's effort too, to allow for a head start. if they see you're helpful and co-operative, they'll have you back to talk about it then too.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

No £1,000 donations today, come on Gary Hoffman, come on Nick Eastwood, come on Joe Elliot, come on Tim Fisher, you could send us to £10k.....you’re all in a bidding war to help out even more fans.
Only kidding, thanks for all today’s donations and the incredible weekend.

It was set up only a week ago, you are all truly amazing.
7 days, 98 donations and £5,228 raised so far.

Keep spreading the word, nominations are coming in which is great and let’s start to put some smiles on faces very soon.

Sky Blue Harry H

Bumped - don't want donations stopping - still want that 6k figure !!!
Also - thanks MMJ for all the work you put into this (and last season's effort) Great job.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Thanks Harry H, I tweeted Max B last night and he is going to see what he can do, asked me to explain it more to him, I asked him if he could get the players to donate similar to Conor, will see if anything comes of it.

Over 101 donors now and £5,269, pay day is approaching so if you do have a spare few pounds then it would be amazing to increase that total a little bit more.
Enough for 18 Adult and U13 JSB tickets so far or a lower number and some travel support or over 13 JSB tickets.

Thank you all for the amazing support, please continue to share and nominate people, would love to have the headache of needing more money to help those nominated.
For clarity, there is to be a group who are looking at the nominations, this isn’t just me and the money will be full accounted for via that group and the tickets purchased.
Thank you

olderskyblue

I'll be donating today. A question for nick...have you checked that mmj's real name isn't James.... ;););)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

John Williams just donated, I would love that to be the faster postman but if not, thank you John, you are equally a star for donating

There will be no unlimited booze trips funded via the Birmingham and Coventry canals to games next year

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Look at that total guys, we just smashed £6k with another amazing donation from the Allsopp family.

Shmmeee and I have a brief interview to BBC CWR on the Vic Minnett show this morning, not had chance to listen yet but they were really positive about the fans and what is being achieved with all the donations.

We tried for 10k to MK, is it an impossible dream to have £10k to help others out with payday approaching?

What a fan base, we may not always agree, that’s football, but we do come together to show we care and want to help others.

Users who are viewing this thread