Helping out fellow fans Part II (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Looking good to me on iPhone Nick. I think safari hides referral info by default but could be wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Looking good to me on iPhone Nick. I think safari hides referral info by default but could be wrong.

I think it may be browsers doing that. The code says if it comes from BBC just send it off to the gofund me so I can only think that it isnt being sent so isnt being seen.

Better than nothing though :(

Sky Blue Harry H

I've just used that nominate option for a season ticket, I've nominated my brother who travels 283 mile on a round trip every home game from Driffeld East Yorkshire to watch his beloved Sky Blues. That would be an awesome gesture if we could reduce his costs next season for St Andrews.

Only tongue in cheek, but St Andrews is nearer than the Ricoh, so he's already saved money!!! (like I said - just a joke!)

Edit : Apologies - it's nearly a mile further using the M1 (I retract my jibe!!)

Last edited:

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Hi Nick, is it possible for my prediction league winnings to be donated to this?
Rob,
Nick has donated and done this now so a huge thank you for donating your winnings, really appreciated fella.

Pretty much enough for 25 sets of adult/child tickets right now.

One plea for the weekend for those that have donated, if you can tweet/Facebook saying, I’ve just donated and add the link then it would be amazing if we could have a weekend like the last one although I’m not sure that is possible.

Thank you all

Liquid Gold

I think come the end of the weekend we'll have topped out what the fans are able to donate. Would be good if we could target some more HNW people. Hoffman should be all over this after his bad PR week.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

We have over 26 nominations so more donations from anyone or high net worth individuals would be superb, the nominations haven’t been reviewed or looked at yet but it would be great if we can help everyone.

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Mild-Mannered Janitor

The nominations for people keep coming, which is brilliant, far more than we ever expected, we have started to read them and there are a lot of heart warming stories and many reasons to help.

We have 30 nominations now and some for over 13 jsb’s and some for multiple children.

What does that mean? Currently, despite a phenomenal effort, we wouldn’t be able to help all nominated, so I put a plea out to everyone, if you haven’t donated yet, please try and help, every £5 goes a long way, we’ve had 140 donors giving £7,684 which is amazing but we would need well over £8k to help those nominated so far.

Thank you all for everything you’ve done so far but keep spreading the word to help.

You are all legends.

Fergusons_Beard

MMJ-what’s the amount needed to fulfil all applicants get season tickets?

Don’t mind donating extra if it means no one misses out-am sure others would do same if we knew what target was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky Blue Harry H

Some of the nominated people may be entitled to concessional rates (over 60 etc) so that may help funds stretch a it further. Won't all be full price. Brilliant amount raised and hopefully enough to cover all (deserving) nominations.

skyblu3sk

Loved this last year and am really loving it this year. My lad is only 10 months old and I can't wait to take him to his first match (if you don't count Wembley in his mums belly) I would be gutted if I didn't have the cash to do it. I don't remember a lot from my childhood but I remember my first match, a free ticket from school for my Dad and me, made a huge impression on me as it will for lots of others I can't wait to hear some of the stories at the end of the season if people feel happy to share them. Amazing work guys proud of everyone who has donated big or small!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

£8,674 is the total now, just had a guy from work who saw the article and is a Leicester fan and has donated.

Would be amazing to get to £9,000 but I know most of you have donated already. Any social media you can profile on today may help.

Thank you

Sky Blue Harry H

£8,674 is the total now, just had a guy from work who saw the article and is a Leicester fan and has donated.

Would be amazing to get to £9,000 but I know most of you have donated already. Any social media you can profile on today may help.

Thank you

We WILL hit 9k - if not, I will chip in an extra £5 and Otis will do a sponsored stand up comedy routine to fund the rest (although we'll have heard them all before on here!)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

It’s still clocking up, we’ll get there.

Any idea what the club are going to offer?

Not yet, miserly Tim Fisher only put £5 in, Tynan was busy last week with the announcements and dealing with the commercial interests, will hopefully speak to him this week.

Richard Keys tweeted back no no donation and I guess Christian Horner will donate after celebrating today’s win.

Would have been great to crack £9k this weekend but maybe we are close to our limits now for this year.

We start looking at the nominations this week so if you have any, send them in now please via the form.

Sbarcher

Not yet, miserly Tim Fisher only put £5 in, Tynan was busy last week with the announcements and dealing with the commercial interests, will hopefully speak to him this week.

Richard Keys tweeted back no no donation and I guess Christian Horner will donate after celebrating today’s win.

Would have been great to crack £9k this weekend but maybe we are close to our limits now for this year.

We start looking at the nominations this week so if you have any, send them in now please via the form.
Maybe Mr Horner could get his mate Eddie Jordan to donate. Rumoured to have been a big fan at one time and looking to invest, never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread