Head to Head: 2011/2012 team v 2012/2013 team (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

I'm actually a season ticket holder so i know what im talking about. Personally, i think Adams is a better defender, but i think a full-back should basically be a winger who can defend, and Hussey's crosses and attacking play is better in my opinion

You think that a full-back should be a winger who can defend?

Rules Hussey out of the running altogether, as he can't defend at all.

skybluegod

Well i think i do and personally, i prefer Hussey. Adams is gonna go back to Sunderland after his loan and Hussey will show everyone what he's made of. I think its unfair that he hasn't been given a chance under MR. If you dont like him, thats your opinion, but personally, i think Hussey has better pace, agility and crossing ability. He sounds good on away days but from what i've actually seen, Adams isn't as good as Hussey. That could change against PNE though

Hussey pace and agility? who have you been watching. when I've seen him play which is a lot he is slow to get to balls in front of him and he is slow to get the ball in the box when he has a ton of space. Apart from Hussey's crosses which about 2 in 10 are good how else is he good attacking? his positioning is crap and when the balls are sprayed out to him he's not in position to receive it. As you said as well a full back is meant to be able to defend, which he cant and is easily skinned. Where as Adams is solid defensively and almost all of his crosses are into the danger area and across the space which the goalkeeper finds it hard to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread