Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Have a Godly day my fellow City mates

japandy

Bench Warmer
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
As we drift into the last game like Spring into Summer what lies ahead only God knows. The players and the manager have done us proud and it says alot for our season that the two most influential men in our season have long gone, Robins and McG. I am grateful that JH is still with us and may yet witness the rebuilding of the club, we can only pray.

But, I blessed, as we all are. I come from a county so steeped in culture and tradition. I grew up in God's world of hope and prosperity, as I still do. I am so proud not to support a 'fashionable' team because what would life be with 'fake' success? I know ManU and Chelsea fans who because their team are successful feel their own life is too even though they have no ambition or desire. We are not tarnished with that flaw. We get on with our lives better because our club is a total shambles. So don't be down my fellow soldiers. It is better to have a bad team and good life than a good team and bad life.

We will succeed, whether it be next season or the one after. God is with us but He is making us stronger people in the process.

I care not your religious or sexual orientation. I care not your age nor creed nor race nor colour. You are my brothers and sisters and I thank God for bringing you ALL in to my life.

Have a great day and weekend guys and may God shine on you.
 
Note to hospital staff - keep this patient under constant medication!!!!:D
 
If God is with us tell him to bring his boots, he'll probably get a game next season the way we're going.

If you believe in all this I'd pray to whichever God you believe in as we'll need any help we can get.
 
Not the God debate again. Keep it on football guys or move it to off topic!!
 
As we drift into the last game like Spring into Summer what lies ahead only God knows. The players and the manager have done us proud and it says alot for our season that the two most influential men in our season have long gone, Robins and McG. I am grateful that JH is still with us and may yet witness the rebuilding of the club, we can only pray.

But, I blessed, as we all are. I come from a county so steeped in culture and tradition. I grew up in God's world of hope and prosperity, as I still do. I am so proud not to support a 'fashionable' team because what would life be with 'fake' success? I know ManU and Chelsea fans who because their team are successful feel their own life is too even though they have no ambition or desire. We are not tarnished with that flaw. We get on with our lives better because our club is a total shambles. So don't be down my fellow soldiers. It is better to have a bad team and good life than a good team and bad life.

We will succeed, whether it be next season or the one after. God is with us but He is making us stronger people in the process.

I care not your religious or sexual orientation. I care not your age nor creed nor race nor colour. You are my brothers and sisters and I thank God for bringing you ALL in to my life.

Have a great day and weekend guys and may God shine on you.

I'm not religious in any way shape nor form. However your sentiments make perfect sense, there are too many "glory hunting fans" supporting PL teams and like you say as Sky Blue Fans, we're ALL in this together. Onwards and upwards City!:)
 
OMG*!!! LOL!

(*'Oh my God', for the uninitiated! And therein lies the pun!!!)
 
If God is with us, why are we playing in the 3rd division? Is it because he doesn't fit our system?

Oh well, I guess God works in mysterious ways.
Like our owners.
Wait a second - does that mean .... ???
 
If God is with us, why are we playing in the 3rd division? Is it because he doesn't fit our system?

Oh well, I guess God works in mysterious ways.
Like our owners.
Wait a second - does that mean .... ???

It does, they're all Mormons!
 
Thank you Japandy.

I'm an atheist myself.....but thanks for your kind words & thoughts.

I'm glad City are a basket case club & only manage to produce on the pitch one season every other generation....what else would we have to moan about?
The price of stuff?....idiot politicans?....the weather?....all boring & moaning will never change any of it.

Life is all good.....even the bad bits.....Happy Friday people.:D
 
A Mormon with a speech impediment.











Or a moron without one.
 
Religious posts should be removed as spam IMO. Good job they didn't have the net during the Middle Ages, every other post would be like that..
 
Religious posts should be removed as spam IMO. Good job they didn't have the net during the Middle Ages, every other post would be like that..

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think even middle aged people are quite capable of using the internet these days, mate! No need for that ageist clap trap thank you very much! We've got enough in-fighting going on as it is!!!
 
Erm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think even middle aged people are quite capable of using the internet these days, mate! No need for that ageist clap trap thank you very much! We've got enough in-fighting going on as it is!!!

You might be making a joke in which case fair enough, but you did realise that I said The Middle Ages (as in the centuries between about 1000-1500 AD) rather than Middle Aged, didn't you?!?
 
Didn't we used to have David icke the son of God in goal? Resurrect him I say!
 
As we drift into the last game like Spring into Summer what lies ahead only God knows. The players and the manager have done us proud and it says alot for our season that the two most influential men in our season have long gone, Robins and McG. I am grateful that JH is still with us and may yet witness the rebuilding of the club, we can only pray.

But, I blessed, as we all are. I come from a county so steeped in culture and tradition. I grew up in God's world of hope and prosperity, as I still do. I am so proud not to support a 'fashionable' team because what would life be with 'fake' success? I know ManU and Chelsea fans who because their team are successful feel their own life is too even though they have no ambition or desire. We are not tarnished with that flaw. We get on with our lives better because our club is a total shambles. So don't be down my fellow soldiers. It is better to have a bad team and good life than a good team and bad life.

We will succeed, whether it be next season or the one after. God is with us but He is making us stronger people in the process.

I care not your religious or sexual orientation. I care not your age nor creed nor race nor colour. You are my brothers and sisters and I thank God for bringing you ALL in to my life.

Have a great day and weekend guys and may God shine on you.


May the God and Goddess bless your and your family -- thank you for your words above. Blessed Be (and enjoy Beltane on May 1st Brother)
 
May the God and Goddess bless your and your family -- thank you for your words above. Blessed Be (and enjoy Beltane on May 1st Brother)

One thing about being a practicing Pagan (which I am) is that we do not mock the views of others -- God is God of all religions and our philosophy is love and respect all others. Beware of Karma should you mock !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom