Has the Sky Blue Trust (finally) disbanded? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

CJ good bloke too

Well I thought it was slightly flakey when I asked why he was trawling through my social media accounts and he said he was just looking at people who were suitable for a job working for him

He does dance at primary schools 😂

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The way I see it... The sky blues trust split the fanbase, which isn't what a trust is designed to do, Infact its easy to believe they are more disliked than liked .. eTherefore they are redundant in many ways and need to disband
Craig me old love
It wasn’t the Trust that split the fanbase, however It was because of the Trust that the fanbase was split.
At the first meeting the people assembled were just a group of concerned fans who established a board. Nobody knew who the people who put themselves up for election were it was a given that they were City fans. Little did the people who voted for these people who by the way did a good job to start with even spending their own money, would become victims of character assassinations on here and other social media outlets.
As time went on the owners of the club realised that the Trust were becoming a problem so they started a campaign.
First to sideline the Trust using their sycophants on the SCG then support local supporters groups but most of all keep up the pressure. Now most of the people that were involved are no longer there god knows who is.
The Trust is now an irrelevance you’re right the fanbase is divided, divided into fans that won’t go because of the owners, people who lost interest during the Northampton era, or the Birmingham era and lastly the COVID era I fall in the last two.
So what did thy do?
Yes the Trust were seduced by Haskel, unfortunately that was easy to do to a group that wanted to see a way forward for the club. No they didn’t investigate the ability of Haskel to fulfill the dream that he had planted in their heads.
No they didn’t investigate certain people in the Trust whose past would come back to haunt them.
No they didn’t utilise certain people who offered their services, who then saw this as a slight and hammered them at every opportunity.
No they didn’t harness the momentum of the matches.
Yes they allowed certain people on the board that they in hindsight or in some cases for sight shouldn’t have.
No they didn’t want fan ownership even in part they wanted fan representation, by the way that would not have included any on the board they were going to resign.
No they didn’t want the club to go bust, but if it had they could help in a resurrection.
We have people on here that certain members of the club/owners listened to them and seemed genuine, that happened before oh yes to me and others.
We have others on here saying that they’ve been threatened by people in the trust, come back to me when you have to fight like I had to with racist twats who mistook me for a former head of the Trust at FGR.
Oh by the way no matter where we play next season is there anyone that can give a lady in her 80s a lift to the home games as I won’t anymore?

Evo1883

Craig me old love
It wasn’t the Trust that split the fanbase, however It was because of the Trust that the fanbase was split.
At the first meeting the people assembled were just a group of concerned fans who established a board. Nobody knew who the people who put themselves up for election were it was a given that they were City fans. Little did the people who voted for these people who by the way did a good job to start with even spending their own money, would become victims of character assassinations on here and other social media outlets.
As time went on the owners of the club realised that the Trust were becoming a problem so they started a campaign.
First to sideline the Trust using their sycophants on the SCG then support local supporters groups but most of all keep up the pressure. Now most of the people that were involved are no longer there god knows who is.
The Trust is now an irrelevance you’re right the fanbase is divided, divided into fans that won’t go because of the owners, people who lost interest during the Northampton era, or the Birmingham era and lastly the COVID era I fall in the last two.
So what did thy do?
Yes the Trust were seduced by Haskel, unfortunately that was easy to do to a group that wanted to see a way forward for the club. No they didn’t investigate the ability of Haskel to fulfill the dream that he had planted in their heads.
No they didn’t investigate certain people in the Trust whose past would come back to haunt them.
No they didn’t utilise certain people who offered their services, who then saw this as a slight and hammered them at every opportunity.
Yes they allowed certain people on the board that they in hindsight or in some cases for sight shouldn’t have.
No they didn’t want fan ownership even in part they wanted fan representation, by the way that would not have included any on the board they were going to resign.
No they didn’t want the club to go bust, but if it had they could help in a resurrection.
We have people on here that certain members of the club/owners listened to them and seemed genuine, that happened before oh yes to me and others.
We have others on here saying that they’ve been threatened by people in the trust, come back to me when you have to fight like I had to with racist twats who mistook me for a former head of the Trust at FGR.
Oh by the way no matter where we play next season is there anyone that can give a lady in her 80s a lift to the home games as I won’t anymore?

You know it's serious when you use my first name 🤣
Hope you're well.. Why are you not going games?
We currently take a disabled supporter and his son carer to home matches.. I would 100% do it for you if this wasn't the case, if you struggle to the point of not being able to get anybody to do it... Private message me and il take my car aswell to home matches although only as a last resort mate, don't want her missing out

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You know it's serious when you use my first name 🤣
Hope you're well.. Why are you not going games?
We currently take a disabled supporter and his son carer to home matches.. I would 100% do it for you if this wasn't the case, if you struggle to the point of not being able to get anybody to do it... Private message me and il take my car aswell to home matches although only as a last resort mate, don't want her missing out
No I’m not going haven’t missed it one bit got a season ticket haven’t watched one game and the last one I listened to was before Christmas

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Craig me old love
So what did thy do?
Character assassinations? The trust board started well, recruit members, get us back from Northampton etc

then they became a secretive “we know something trust us” group. They jumped in bed with anyone that promised them seat at the table..... still the case within the past 12 Months, anyone that dared question them was publically put down, and lied about - remember the indemnity clause? They worked hard to hide that just as they hid their own members with slanderous parody accounts.

the trust deserve all the shit they got, they actively worked against the club - and yes I believe they wanted to bankrupt the club to start again. This was actually suggested by one of the board members.

The trust didn’t have the clubs best interests at heart - they’re a bunch of self serving middle aged men with an axe to grind (I spoke to Lionel bird a few times - guy wanted to take SISU down since they had his shares)

there’s no way I’d trust them to represent the fan on any club board

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Character assassinations? The trust board started well, recruit members, get us back from Northampton etc

then they became a secretive “we know something trust us” group. They jumped in bed with anyone that promised them seat at the table..... still the case within the past 12 Months, anyone that dared question them was publically put down, and lied about - remember the indemnity clause? They worked hard to hide that just as they hid their own members with slanderous parody accounts.

the trust deserve all the shit they got, they actively worked against the club - and yes I believe they wanted to bankrupt the club to start again. This was actually suggested by one of the board members.

The trust didn’t have the clubs best interests at heart - they’re a bunch of self serving middle aged men with an axe to grind (I spoke to Lionel bird a few times - guy wanted to take SISU down since they had his shares)

there’s no way I’d trust them to represent the fan on any club board
You’re right about Lionel bird never liked the bloke but apart from him and maybe one or two idiots the vast majority of the members and board did not want the club to go bust and that is a fact. What has happened in the last couple of years I haven’t got a clue I haven’t been to any meetings and am not interested. The vast majority did have the best interests at heart and still do. I certainly didn’t want to bankrupt the club nor did the people I know who were in the Trust. I also know that this is the only account I have or have ever had on this forum and have never hid who I am lots of people know who I am and I’ve never slandered anybody.

Fergusons_Beard

It’s not a competition pal.

Things went too far-accept it.

Both things are wrong-those racists don’t trump several personal attacks on SBT posters livelihoods and families.

Quite a few Knobheads in life-not many good guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shmmeee

Well I thought it was slightly flakey when I asked why he was trawling through my social media accounts and he said he was just looking at people who were suitable for a job working for him

He does dance at primary schools 😂

You really aren’t one to talk about taking things to far in online arguments and making things personal.

shmmeee

It’s not a competition pal.

Things went too far-accept it.

Both things are wrong-those racists don’t trump several personal attacks on SBT posters livelihoods and families.

Quite a few Knobheads in life-not many good guys.

But when you do it it’s “just letting people know the truth”. Gotcha.

Nick

Administrator
Craig me old love
So what did thy do?

The issue was that they refused to listen about the wrong uns and defended them to the death. It was intentional to let the gimps off their lead if anybody questioned the trust to avoid answering any questions.

Who from the trust had character assanitation? The issue was the slyness from some people, very slippery characters.

Its OK saying the trust didn't want the club to go bust, they then all sit smirking and over the moon when David Johnson is gloating about it. Then let people make statements.

At least you and last have always just called a spade a spade whether agreeing with your views or not. Have always said that.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

You’re right about Lionel bird never liked the bloke but apart from him and maybe one or two idiots the vast majority of the members and board did not want the club to go bust and that is a fact. What has happened in the last couple of years I haven’t got a clue I haven’t been to any meetings and am not interested. The vast majority did have the best interests at heart and still do. I certainly didn’t want to bankrupt the club nor did the people I know who were in the Trust. I also know that this is the only account I have or have ever had on this forum and have never hid who I am lots of people know who I am and I’ve never slandered anybody.
I’m talking about the people that mattered, the key members. Johnson, Ellis, Bird , Eyles. They were all at it. Even Neil White to an extent

supported the likes of Kalns etc. They’re the ones who the media went to, they’re the ones that who sat there telling us that a indemnity clause was fiction, they’re the ones who told us the council had no blame, they’re the ones who said we had to accept wasps terms, they’re the ones who agreed smarmy deals with Hoffman

Christ they even had jan who fully switched to wasps calling them a great spectacle, and Fawning over them

SBAndy

I’m talking about the people that mattered, the key members. Johnson, Ellis, Bird , Eyles. They were all at it. Even Neil White to an extent

supported the likes of Kalns etc. They’re the ones who the media went to, they’re the ones that who sat there telling us that a indemnity clause was fiction, they’re the ones who told us the council had no blame, they’re the ones who said we had to accept wasps terms, they’re the ones who agreed smarmy deals with Hoffman

Christ they even had jan who fully switched to wasps calling them a great spectacle, and Fawning over them

Don’t forget the jolly good round of applause the Wasps bod got during the “day of protests”.

Fergusons_Beard

But when you do it it’s “just letting people know the truth”. Gotcha.

What you on about?

Again shooting off your mouth when you have no idea.

Why the fook would I waste time posting about stuff that happened to Me, Nick and Grendel if it didn’t happen and I was lying?

Be easy for Nick and Grendel to call me out.

Maybe if it had happened to you-you’d be a little bit sensitive when someone insinuates that people were making shit up.

Maybe if it had happened to you you’d be more sympathetic rather than being a massive fanny.

letsallsingtogether

What you on about?

Again shooting off your mouth when you have no idea.

Why the fook would I waste time posting about stuff that happened to Me, Nick and Grendel if it didn’t happen and I was lying?

Be easy for Nick and Grendel to call me out.

Maybe if it had happened to you-you’d be a little bit sensitive when someone insinuates that people were making shit up.

Maybe if it had happened to you you’d be more sympathetic rather than being a massive fanny.

So it was all one sided.
Oh sorry to hear that.

Users who are viewing this thread