J

Jack Griffin

Gone again. Looks like that is what a Les endorsement does for you.:facepalm:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Never looked at it so I won't miss it! :sarcasm:

Grendel

shmmeee

The curse of the Sisu endorsement continues.

Les Reid, Nikki Sinclaire, Sandra Garlick and now knowl.

When's this fucking this going to get Grendel?

Otis

The curse of the Sisu endorsement continues.

Les Reid, Nikki Sinclaire, Sandra Garlick and now knowl.

When's this fucking this going to get Grendel?

Maybe Les Reid, Nikki Sinclaire, and Sandra Garlick ARE Knowl.

J

Jack Griffin

Just checked whois, registration expires on 2015-06-09.. 2 weeks till it is officially dead.

Esoterica

Yep horrific that sadly they all drowned in a sea of bull shit

Thank god for the sanity and sensibility of this place hey? No time for bullshit when we've got 2 threads on videos of 18 year old boys and one on whether Bigirimana has HIV? and how much Grendal is the font of all evil!

I refuse to post on this sham of a website an await the return of GMK for reasoned debate and the passing of well thought out ideas. GMK is not a web domain but a way of life.

You emogenny things are just typical of the type of clientele this site has - too lazy to reply with the queen's English with any skills or guile so you choose a yellow face.

skybluetony176

You emogenny things are just typical of the type of clientele this site has - too lazy to reply with the queen's English with any skills or guile so you choose a yellow face.

For someone who refuses to post on this website are you aware that you have over 70 times and 3 times in the last 10 minutes?

I am aware of this and find it disrespectful that you accuse me of losing my faculties. I maybe entering early middle age but I can assure you it all works. I stand by my statement that this site is full of picture messages and mindless drivel. I hope to see GMK restored as soon as possible.

Astute

I refuse to post on this sham of a website an await the return of GMK for reasoned debate and the passing of well thought out ideas. GMK is not a web domain but a way of life.

Now would you like to make a post with some truth in it?

matesx

Hello Porky! Good to see you are still around.
I too hope GMK comes back.

Astute

I am aware of this and find it disrespectful that you accuse me of losing my faculties. I maybe entering early middle age but I can assure you it all works. I stand by my statement that this site is full of picture messages and mindless drivel. I hope to see GMK restored as soon as possible.

Do you stand by your refusing to post on here as well? :D

Users who are viewing this thread