Has GMK gone for good? (1 Viewer)

On GMK 'someone' would post and then 3 or 4 mins later, 'someone else' would post in total agreement and this would always happen in tandem. You would never see the one poster unless the other posted.

More intellectual snobbery on there too unfortunately at times. Lots of looking down noses at others. Less of that on here.

Yes the multiple usernames is an issue on GMK which Knowl failed to get to grips with but those who do post have considerably more intelligencia than those on here. For this reason I reiterate that I shall not be using this website for discussion as it the low level of discussion does not engage me.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Yes the multiple usernames is an issue on GMK which Knowl failed to get to grips with but those who do post have considerably more intelligencia than those on here. For this reason I reiterate that I shall not be using this website for discussion as it the low level of discussion does not engage me.

We'll try to battle through the deep disappointment.

Nick

Administrator
Ah the old posting on a site saying they wouldn't post on!

Otis

Well you are obviously, without any shadow of a doubt, more intelligent than me, Porky, so I bow meekly to your superior intellect.

Astute

Well you are obviously, without any shadow of a doubt, more intelligent than me, Porky, so I bow meekly to your superior intellect.

Yeah I no he nose wot not poasting on hear meens wen wee ah awl to fik four him.

mrtrench

considerably more intelligencia than those on here.

This makes me smile, especially the use of the noun 'intelligencia' instead of 'intelligence'. Reminds me of Russell Brand, who likes to use long words but if you listen to what he says it's all nonsense and doesn't often make sense. Denning Kruger effect methinks.

No, no, I stand by my assertions that I shall not be posting on this particular website. I've made my feelings on this subject public and consider this matter closed.

Otis

Quite rightly so.

Yes of course. I am deadly serious.

And I know you are longer posting on this website, but how did the brainstorming session on 'apparent horizons' go with Professor Stephen Hawking?

Any breakthroughs? When are you publishing the papers?

mrtrench

No, no, I stand by my assertions that I shall not be posting on this particular website. I've made my feelings on this subject public and consider this matter closed.

Go, on. Pleeeeeease. Just one more post? Just a small one, perhaps protesting how intelligent you are and maybe stating that you won't post on here?

Whilst I appreciate you taking the situation seriously, I don't feel it's necessary for you to toy with death. Your health and well being is important and should be higher up your agenda.

As for these accusations of meetings I must clearly and strongly deny any such subjects being discussed during any conversation I've had with Mr Hawkins.

Otis

Go, on. Pleeeeeease. Just one more post? Just a small one, perhaps protesting how intelligent you are and maybe stating that you won't post on here?

Just remove the 's' from the title of this Dr. Feelgood song and Porky's threads on here are summed up to perfection. ;)

[video=youtube;S7-3haPOlds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-3haPOlds[/video]

Otis

Whilst I appreciate you taking the situation seriously, I don't feel it's necessary for you to toy with death. Your health and well being is important and should be higher up your agenda.

As for these accusations of meetings I must clearly and strongly deny any such subjects being discussed during any conversation I've had with Mr Hawkins.

I know you haven't had any discussion with Mr. Hawkins. I was just wondering about those with Mr. Hawking.

mrtrench

Quite rightly so.

This reminds me of a scene in Henry V:

ORLEANS
I know him to be valiant.
Constable
I was told that by one that knows him better than
you.
ORLEANS
What's he?
Constable
Marry, he told me so himself; and he said he cared
not who knew it​

Not so. This is a GMK thread and as a prominent GMK member I reserve the right to post on here. I've stating that clearly once or twice and yet I am hounded surreptitiously by the SBT mob.

mrtrench

Not so. This is a GMK thread and as a prominent GMK member I reserve the right to post on here. I've stating that clearly once or twice and yet I am hounded surreptitiously by the SBT mob.

I missed it. Could you please state it again?

Grendel

No,no I am PorkyCovvy. Here to educate the fools and debate with the masses.

There's a fair few mass debaters on here to be fair.

I'm not interested in what that fictional numpty would or wouldn't say. It's about what I say.

mrtrench

I'm not interested in what that fictional numpty would or wouldn't say. It's about what I say.

It's remarkable, don't you think, that what you have to say is so similar to the fictional buffoon Ignatius?

RegTheDonk

Shame this is the only thread Porky is going to post in I find his sense of humour and attempts to wind people up refreshing and amusing. If his visit here is a result of GMK closing I hope the domain is cancelled for good.

Noggin

Shame this is the only thread Porky is going to post in I find his sense of humour and attempts to wind people up refreshing and amusing. If his visit here is a result of GMK closing I hope the domain is cancelled for good.

no one is wound up are they? isn't everyone in the thread just being silly? I cant believe anyone is actually upset by porkycovvy

Sick Boy

This makes me smile, especially the use of the noun 'intelligencia' instead of 'intelligence'. Reminds me of Russell Brand, who likes to use long words but if you listen to what he says it's all nonsense and doesn't often make sense. Denning Kruger effect methinks.

I never knew that Russell Brand was MMM.

Users who are viewing this thread