Has GMK gone for good? (1 Viewer)

I do stand by my refusal to post on here, but sometimes you numptys on here need putting right and I'm only too happy to help.

Astute

Hello Porky! Good to see you are still around.
I too hope GMK comes back.

GMK was good years ago. Been poor for ages now. I still occasionally posted but mainly in the early hours of the morning whilst at work. Joined it after LAST. Now that was a good site.

Astute

I do stand by my refusal to post on here, but sometimes you numptys on here need putting right and I'm only too happy to help.

This was the problem with GMK. Too many people contradicting themselves but not being able to see it.

That's the problem with Sky Blues Talk, the majority of the users can't see what utter tosh they are spouting.

Noggin

You emogenny things are just typical of the type of clientele this site has - too lazy to reply with the queen's English with any skills or guile so you choose a yellow face.

You think you making a post explaining that you refuse to post deserves a greater response than a face palm?

Astute

That's the problem with Sky Blues Talk, the majority of the users can't see what utter tosh they are spouting.

So you contradict yourself but blame the majority?

Are you related to Grendel?

Face palm? What on earth is that? You don't get this kind of gobbledygook mumbo jumbo code on GMK!

skybluetony176

So other than refusing to post on here by multiple posting what else have you put us numpties right on?

Last edited:
GMK was good years ago. Been poor for ages now. I still occasionally posted but mainly in the early hours of the morning whilst at work. Joined it after LAST. Now that was a good site.

I'm waiting for the sky blue superplex to be updated. Still stuck on 5th November 2011 with Andy Thorn in charge....

Bumberclart

Never thought I'd be glad to see Porky posting again, but I'm genuinely pleased.

curly_tom

This is lovely, it's like a real GMK thread but with a couple of interlopers. I hope GMK returns soon. No disrespect to these guys who have kindly welcomed us over here during the lay-off. By the way, I'm alan

I am not Alan. I have never been Alan and I would never want to be that vile racist buffoon named Alan.

mrtrench

There certainly are some daft posts on here and mindless threads. I've never visited GMK - not for any reason other than I don't need two chat sites and I found this one first. However I do find it a little ironic that the "GMK thread" is just as pointless as the worst on here. I suspect in truth it was no different to this site.

mrtrench

Perhaps Nick could provide a sub-forum for you all to write "I'm Alan" at each other?

Astute

There certainly are some daft posts on here and mindless threads. I've never visited GMK - not for any reason other than I don't need two chat sites and I found this one first. However I do find it a little ironic that the "GMK thread" is just as pointless as the worst on here. I suspect in truth it was no different to this site.

Imagine a site with 10 Grendels on it. And they are 3 people with multiple accounts. That is GMK.

Otis

I've always suspected that Grendal and Tony are one and the same.

On GMK 'someone' would post and then 3 or 4 mins later, 'someone else' would post in total agreement and this would always happen in tandem. You would never see the one poster unless the other posted.

More intellectual snobbery on there too unfortunately at times. Lots of looking down noses at others. Less of that on here.

Users who are viewing this thread