Hartlepool Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Cov are being made to look poor by Hartlepool - Just goes to show without DM doing his stuff, cov have nothing. Just shows what utter madness it was to give robins a 3 year contract.

Just 1 win without DM scoring! It is a team game, but because the team cannot play for toffee they are in and around the relegation zone.

SISUs arrogance of pretending they had not made a massive mistake in their recruitment process is going to mean back to back relegations. Thanks SISU

PSGM1 I have taken some of your recent quotes all of which I think are relevant to your post.

Its Forrest Gump's stupid cousin
Never heard such a load of bilge in my life.
Abolute cloud cuckoo land as always.
There's more chance of pigs flying!
Will the BS never end?
Utter bilge as per.
What a load of horseshit.
Absolute deluded.(sic)
NOT EVEN CLOSE!
Never held such inane twaddle in my entire life!(sic)
You really haven't a clue have you!
Its fuckwits like you.

I would suggest a fairer assessment can be made after the next 3 games. Results are better but definitely not performances. Still cannot even play a full 45 yet alone full 90.

Wanna make that fair assessment then Dickwad?

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

PSGM1 I have taken some of your recent quotes all of which I think are relevant to your post.

Its Forrest Gump's stupid cousin
Never heard such a load of bilge in my life.
Abolute cloud cuckoo land as always.
There's more chance of pigs flying!
Will the BS never end?
Utter bilge as per.
What a load of horseshit.
Absolute deluded.(sic)
NOT EVEN CLOSE!
Never held such inane twaddle in my entire life!(sic)
You really haven't a clue have you!
Its fuckwits like you.

I would suggest a fairer assessment can be made after the next 3 games. Results are better but definitely not performances. Still cannot even play a full 45 yet alone full 90.

Wanna make that fair assessment then Dickwad?

You're supposed to be admin on here and you're calling people names like 'dickwad'.

Grendel

Another shit player get Grendel, would do a wink but can't on my phone

So the sign of a good player is someone who scores a fifth against the worst team in the division - personally I set the standard a bit higher.

Users who are viewing this thread