Hartlepool Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can see a 2-1 loss today :( fair play to those going as it is mega cold and horrible!

pusbccfc

Hartlepool 3-0 Ccfc

Baginton

Have they got Stevie Howard? another broken nose for Woody is my only prediction :claping hands:

I will be on a plane so fingers crossed from 30,000ft

CJparker

Today's team I reckon:

Murphy

Christie Wood Edge Adams

McSheff Bailey Jennings Baker

Cody Goldie

Baginton

only to Ireland, visiting the folks, free food :claping hands:

should be in the hire car by 5, I wonder if I can find an Irish radio station that does League one scores :whistle:

Ashdown

I'm supporting Cov Rugby at the BPA today rather than trek to Hartlepool at this time of the year, however I do expect us to beat a team that has mustered 8 points all season. If we can't it will demonstrate how low we have fallen. I did read that Barwell Village beat Arlesey Town 2-0 last week, that was another sign of our current predicament. C'mon City, C'mon Cov !!!

Otis

Today's team I reckon:

Murphy

Christie Wood Edge Adams

McSheff Bailey Jennings Baker

Cody Goldie

Got a feeling he may play just one up front with a player in the hole just behind. McDonald hasn't looked a threat at all on the whole.

1-1 for me today.

Predicted a draw last week and we lost, so hope I don't put the kibosh on it again.

CJparker

Got a feeling he may play just one up front with a player in the hole just behind. McDonald hasn't looked a threat at all on the whole.

1-1 for me today.

Predicted a draw last week and we lost, so hope I don't put the kibosh on it again.

True, he might use Fleck for that role. But it seems a bit odd to play the team who are miles adrift at the bottom of the league and only play one up front.

Maybe Elliot or Ball instead?

Bugsy

i know its a long shot but im gonna go with 3-0 cov, c'mon sky blueessss :claping hands::claping hands::guitar2::D

CarpyCov84

Hoping Christie & Adams are in Attacking Mood this system will work as soon as we have wing- backs that
Can cause trouble.

3-1 City

PUSB !!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Team for today
----------Murphy
Christie--Edge--Wood--Adams
Baker----Jennings--Bailey--Moussa
---------------Sheff
--------------Goldie

Have to wait to see what positions Moussa and Sheff take up when the match starts

Users who are viewing this thread