Hancock (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

they won't mate.
You could be right. I know a few who have around conspiracy theories that Covid is being used to take away our rights. They’re also people that help vote this shower in in the first place based on lies and voted Brexit, again based on their lies. The sort of people who don’t let facts cloud their judgment.

BodicoteSkyBlue

I’m guessing his wife said resign or I’m taking you to the cleaners. In Tory eyes he’s done the “honourable” thing in resigning, safe in the knowledge in 18mths or so he will be back at the the top table, with his snout back in the trough.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I really don't give a monkeys what the bloke has done. They're all as bad as each other, anyway. It doesn't affect me personally, so I really don't care one way or the other.

COV

fuck off! What the hell is going on here?!

His account is a treasure trove of interesting info- take a look.

He says that you can tell which journalists are “official leaks” as opposed to neutral journalists by who speaks up when people leave or get sacked. Going by that statement you can assume that journalists don’t like Cummings, because some of the stuff he says is powderkeg stuff. Should be reported more widely instead of on a relatively unknown Twitter account

Screenshots of WhatsApp messages, the works- he is one seriously bitter bloke, or looking for attaboys, or both

Users who are viewing this thread