Hancock (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

In May 2020, the health secretary claimed to have been left “speechless” by Prof Ferguson’s “extraordinary” behaviour, and said it had been right for him to resign as a government Sage adviser.

Sky Blue Pete

In May 2020, the health secretary claimed to have been left “speechless” by Prof Ferguson’s “extraordinary” behaviour, and said it had been right for him to resign as a government Sage adviser.
Whilst snogging and probably more shagging his marked girlfriend

skybluetony176

I have to say. Last time I acted that clumsily while trying to show effection to the opposite sex I was in high school. The most embarrassing thing about that video for MHancock is his obvious inexperience with women being in plane site. He probably thinks a G spot is somewhere with good WiFi reception. And that poor woman. How loveless her marriage must be that she pines for that type of “affection”.

Johnnythespider

Try this one, it’s much better as it has the sounds as well as the pictures

Edit- except perhaps not 🙈

Didn't she ask him to bend her over and he said "what for" he is truly incompetent

Ian1779

I have to say. Last time I acted that clumsily while trying to show effection to the opposite sex I was in high school. The most embarrassing thing about that video for MHancock is his obvious inexperience with women being in plane site. He probably thinks a G spot is somewhere with good WiFi reception. And that poor woman. How loveless her marriage must be that she pines for that type of “affection”.
Things people will do for a PPE contract…

Marty

Not bothered he's shagging other women, none of our business, but he's a massive c**t for making us live by these restrictions while doing it. He's got to go!

Evo1883

Matt mate
giphy.gif

CCFCSteve

Not bothered he's shagging other women, none of our business, but he's a massive c**t for making us live by these restrictions while doing it. He's got to go!

Its the other stuff as well though, when did affair start, before he started paying her ?!! If so, massive issue...and she’s in hooker territory 😊

Users who are viewing this thread