Hancock (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I don't care about his affair ..

I do care about him not giving a fuck about the very rules they all asked us to abide by .

Maybe he should be made to go and lick door handles in London
giphy.gif

NorthernWisdom

I don't care about his affair ..

I do care about him not giving a fuck about the very rules they all asked us to abide by .
Yeah that's the issue. Doubled down by him criticising others for breaking them!

Does have shades of Cummings though. I really, *really* hate it when people go all conspiracy so I just about keep my sanity and don't believe it, but we're in a similar position where sections of government want to release rules, and one way of making that easier is if people think that if those in power can play fast and loose, so can they...

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah that's the issue. Doubled down by him criticising others for breaking them!

Does have shades of Cummings though. I really, *really* hate it when people go all conspiracy so I just about keep my sanity and don't believe it, but we're in a similar position where sections of government want to release rules, and one way of making that easier is if people think that if those in power can play fast and loose, so can they...
Thats true we’re being played. He should absolutely resign

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He's like that guy in your group of friends that has absolutely no game, but then leaves you on the dancefloor as he takes home a solid 7.

Still a c**t though.

Grendel

Grendel

Actually 49 is more than half of 74

Less than half thing he should resign - what are you on about 49% is less than half

Grendel

You're right. It's strange no?

Well yes and no. A lot don’t care and some polled won’t know it care who he is m

it’s actually pretty high as a negative given the governments overall popularity

skybluetony176

Remember when Sean Walsh got voted of Strictly for kissing his dance partner. How fucked is society when a “comedian” kissing a co-worker causes more outrage than a comedian of a health minister for doing the same. Social distancing isn’t even a prerequisite for strictly

Ccfcisparks

Remember when Sean Walsh got voted of Strictly for kissing his dance partner. How fucked is society when a “comedian” kissing a co-worker causes more outrage than a comedian of a health minister for doing the same. Social distancing isn’t even a prerequisite for strictly
Let the man do what he wants in his private life. You’re just jealous tony because he gets more women than you

Hertsccfc

Well yes and no. A lot don’t care and some polled won’t know it care who he is m

it’s actually pretty high as a negative given the governments overall popularity
Yes. I think we would be surprised how many people have no idea who he is. Didn’t Gareth Bale say he didn't know who the Prime Minister was?

skybluetony176

Let the man do what he wants in his private life. You’re just jealous tony because he gets more women than you
Happily married for 20 years next year. Still madly in love, my wife is smoking and truly the best person in the world. You’re comparing me to a guy who feels his wife isn’t enough for him. What exactly do I have to be jealous off? A loveless marriage? A need to feel wanted? No respect for my children? If MHancock had half of what I’ve got he’d never have wondered.

David O'Day

Happily married for 20 years next year. Still madly in love, my wife is smoking and truly the best person in the world. You’re comparing me to a guy who feels his wife isn’t enough for him. What exactly do I have to be jealous off? A loveless marriage? A need to feel wanted? No respect for my children? If MHancock had half of what I’ve got he’d never have wondered.
parks hasn't seen a naked women outside of the internet

Grendel

Yes. I think we would be surprised how many people have no idea who he is. Didn’t Gareth Bale say he didn't know who the Prime Minister was?

Some people just don’t. He will go he should just resign

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread