Hamer (7 Viewers)

torchomatic

Listening to CWR on Sounds whilst stuck in Morrisons carpark, did i hear Clive say Hamer had turned down our contract offer or did I imagine that?

Grendel

Listening to CWR on Sounds whilst stuck in Morrisons carpark, did i hear Clive say Hamer had turned down our contract offer or did I imagine that?

Yes he has

SHUNT31

He will go to PL or run down his contract. Not a chance he goes to another team in championship, surely.

Chris1987

I cannot comprehend why Hamer would go to another Championship club . The upside is as much of a gamble as staying at Cov but maybe for a few dollars more. Conversely Cov would need 2 high quality mids to replace him which would obviously be attainable with the proceeds from a sale ( there is no way the club will sell him cheap imo ) . Catch 22.

Grendel

Can somebody tell grendel that leicesters manager thinks hamer is one of the best players in the championship ... cheers

That’s good - will he swap him for Dewsbury-hall and give us £3 million?

Evo1883

That’s good - will he swap him for Dewsbury-hall and give us £3 million?
Don't think Hall will be coming here anytime soon , probably the Premier league ..

Just pointing out that it's not just coventry fans that think it 🤔 he actually said it

Grendel

Don't think Hall will be coming here anytime soon , probably the Premier league ..

Just pointing out that it's not just coventry fans that think it 🤔 he actually said it

Cant think why

SkyBlue_Adam

Corners aside.. did anyone think he was that good today? He had countless better games last season but after today everyone going mental about him

SHUNT31

If we have serious ambition to get promoted you cannot sell your best players to teams in the same league. Absolutely cannot happen. You saw today that with him in our team, we are going to be up there and could even challenge for autos.

jim20

I’m sure I heard Robins say in the post match conference, Hamers the one they are building a team around, or something like that. Fingers crossed this is a sign that he is staying!

Grendel

I’m sure I heard Robins say in the post match conference, Hamers the one they are building a team around, or something like that. Fingers crossed this is a sign that he is staying!

You need to see him when he says that

Perryccfc

Robins saying before the game that we’re building the team around Hamer made me feel ever so slightly assured he would be staying for the season. But, he was so good today that any club considering an offer will surely submit those offers first thing tomorrow morning.

no_loyalty

Corners aside.. did anyone think he was that good today? He had countless better games last season but after today everyone going mental about him
Yes, he made a great block in the first half and some of his long range passing was outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread