Hamer (4 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Money and prem football

but not Burnley, Burnley can fuck off
Best Film Movie GIF

Astute

Hamer is our player until we hear differently.

He looks happy and relaxed. But just like Gyokeres he deserves a shot at the big time. What we need to do is match any wage offer he gets even if it means something like a 1m signing fee and lower weekly wage in return for a 3 year contract. In return have an agreement that if we don't get promoted this season he is free to look elsewhere. We would have him for another season and be in a strong position for selling him for a high fee as he would have 2 years left on his contract. And he would have banked a good payday plus wage.

Both sides win whatever.

slowpoke

Gus is in Portugal with the team at the moment so nothing will be said until their return it’s a good time for interested parties such as Burnley to become public about their interest trying to unsettle him they did the same last year with COH. Last club I’d sell too to be honest or if I was Hamer go to. Give Gus a top deal with a proviso he can move on if we miss out next season. Losing Vik & Gus at the same time would in my opinion be a massive kick in the teeth to the 18000+ ST holders who have put their faith in the club that’s at least 5000 newbies.

But money does talk unfortunately, only a similar fee to what we got for Gorkeres would I consider if I was DK.

CDK

City are stronger with him so wouldn't sell to a championship side .
I would take a chance if he doesn't take a new deal and fill with quality around him and take a chance of promotion and if we fail let him walk at end of season.

Martin180

I would take a chance if he doesn't take a new deal and fill with quality around him and take a chance of promotion and if we fail let him walk at end of season.
That's my thoughts too but it won't happen

John Gayle

Kingokings204

it really is a as simple as this. He is our player and we don’t need the money with the Vik sale. That’s the truth…. We can’t afford to lose both players. But if you can have a spine of the side with mcnally and fadz with Hamer and sheaf and simms up top. Boy we have some side

skyblu3sk

I'm still feeling positive about a deal he seems chilled and I can't see any clubs testing our resolve with a £20m bid.

its a buzzard

it really is a as simple as this. He is our player and we don’t need the money with the Vik sale. That’s the truth…. We can’t afford to lose both players. But if you can have a spine of the side with mcnally and fadz with Hamer and sheaf and simms up top. Boy we have some side
We've no idea how much of the Vik sale will be available for re-building the side. If a good offer comes in for Hamer, and more importantly, if Hamer wants to leave, let him go. See what Robins can do with a decent wedge.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Covcraig@bury

My thoughts also 🤔

Don Nardiello

Hobo

JimmyHillsbeard

Saw him score hat tricks on the first and last day of the season , very good player

David Cross was a good player. Fell out with Jimmy Hill and was sold to West Brom; he then went on to West Ham

He is the father of Kate Cross the England Cricketer and cohost of the NoBalls BBC podcast.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Feel like we should get 10-15 million minimum for him but the longer in the windows it goes the worse our negotiating position will be.

robbiethemole

Isn’t most of it ‘ throwing shit at a wall, see if some sticks’, mainly from Turner? Bloke really doesn’t want the Club to succeed after they dumped off the CT

skybluepm2

Isn’t most of it ‘ throwing shit at a wall, see if some sticks’, mainly from Turner? Bloke really doesn’t want the Club to succeed after they dumped off the CT

It’s almost pointless him covering the club. Second guesses everything, regurgitates interviews from the offal, CWR, National and worldwide media and gets all of his transfer rumours from here! I do feel for him in a way as he’s arguably working with one hand behind his back, surely under the new regime there’s an opportunity to work a bit closer with the club, unless they feel it’s not in their interests to do so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cody McDonald.

Will never forget this AT classic

Frostie

Don’t get the injury prone bit, apart from a couple of silly suspensions early on he hardly missed a game last season and he played the last month through the pain barrier on a dodgy ankle.
Exactly. He didn't miss a single game through injury.

Users who are viewing this thread