Hamer (5 Viewers)

Mcbean

He’s worth 20 for what he creates - we should be benefiting- definitely noone in our league - best for everyone he stays and we get promoted

Londonccfcfan

Very very few players got double figures goals and assists across the top leagues, even fewer got it from midfield (let alone defensive midfield for most of that).

He’s every bit as valuable as Vik except he isn’t pushing a move. £20m or no deal for me.
Agree with first bit.

But your 2nd paragraph is just nuts. We are a business.

He can talk to anyone he likes in 6 months. We cant afford to even knock back £8M ....(yes hes worth alot more).

For us at our stage of our growth plan it's like 33% of our annual revenue.

Deity

Very very few players got double figures goals and assists across the top leagues, even fewer got it from midfield (let alone defensive midfield for most of that).

He’s every bit as valuable as Vik except he isn’t pushing a move. £20m or no deal for me.
Glad you don’t run the club. We’d be bankrupt inside 2 years.

rexo87

No real detail but its here
18b6e4f9881927485a64f1c4eb580000.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

slowpoke

More mischief making probably from the Burnley end as they were doing this time last year with COH, Fuck ‘em off Doug.

Frostie

More mischief making probably from the Burnley end as they were doing this time last year with COH, Fuck ‘em off Doug.
More likely Gus's agent.

COH wasn't really "mischief making" from Burnley either, sure they started off well short of our valuation but it's fairly common knowledge that had he not got his injuries he'd be a Burnley player now.

Grendel

Bye Gus it seems

thanks for the memories

His agent is clearly trying to crank up interest now. I assume they have been expecting more interest to have naturally happened but its all been fairly quiet on him.

Matt smith

His agent is clearly trying to crank up interest now. I assume they have been expecting more interest to have naturally happened but its all been fairly quiet on him.
Why you think that? Genuine question

is it because he wants to stay and he wants more money

gonna be a tough gig next season now, mid table would be an good season

TomRad85

Rather he stayed but if he's going to drag his feet on a contract get him gone and get that money in. We can do some serious damage with the money we'll have available, with or without him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

djr8369

gonna be a tough gig next season now, mid table would be an absolutely great season
They’ve got nothing to lose. He either gets a big money move or drives up our wage offer. Worst case scenario we stand firm and he accepts the already improved terms offered.

Grendel

gonna be a tough gig next season now, mid table would be an absolutely great season

Its never been evidenced he ever has wanted to stay has it? Surely he has been offered a deal and would have signed it by now.

With his end to the season I would guess he and his agent expected activity but there has been no concrete rumours at all.

The only alternative is he wants to stay but not re-sign - that is not a good option at all

Matt smith

Its never been evidenced he ever has wanted to stay has it? Surely he has been offered a deal and would have signed it by now.

With his end to the season I would guess he and his agent expected activity but there has been no concrete rumours at all.

The only alternative is he wants to stay but not re-sign - that is not a good option at all
No I agree with that, if he doesn’t want to stay let him go

Users who are viewing this thread