Hamer (11 Viewers)

SHUNT31

Thanks mate.

Not sure what to believe if I am honest. For all the stick John gets, he’s probably one of the few that actually know what is going on with Hamer.

mr_monkey

Thanks mate.

Not sure what to believe if I am honest. For all the stick John gets, he’s probably one of the few that actually know what is going on with Hamer.

He knows as much as you do, the only link he ever had was with some league 2 players... He is like @GIMOC 's mates and pissed off with the price rise in corporate so is spreading lies to try and get people against the new owner, it's pathetic

Matt smith

He knows as much as you do, the only link he ever had was with some league 2 players... He is like @GIMOC 's mates and pissed off with the price rise in corporate so is spreading lies to try and get people against the new owner, it's pathetic
I must admit, I’ve been apprehensive about DK, but last week or so I’ve been really encouraged by what we’re doing.

we just need Gus over the line, let’s hope we get it done

mr_monkey

I must admit, I’ve been apprehensive about DK, but last week or so I’ve been really encouraged by what we’re doing.

we just need Gus over the line, let’s hope we get it done

Absolutely mate, it doesn't help when you have people like Dawkins and Overson's mates spreading nonsense to try and upset the apple cart because (quite rightly) king is trying to make the club more professional

I'm encouraged too, still a long way to go but the signs are good so far (which in turn makes me nervous 😂)

Matt smith

Absolutely mate, it doesn't help when you have people like Dawkins and Overson's mates spreading nonsense to try and upset the apple cart because (quite rightly) king is trying to make the club more professional

I'm encouraged too, still a long way to go but the signs are good so far (which in turn makes me nervous 😂)
Get him signed up, Doug is a tough negotiator clearly been showed by VG, I hope it’ll get done

Badge72

Thought that was GIMOC.

Unless I’m missing something 😂
Dawkins has never said it’s done fully as far as i’ve read. Only Gimoc and maybe sone others. Unless they’re one and the same!!
Maybe the truth lays in-between and it’s other t’s and c’s holding things up eg longevity or exit clauses. To be clear i’ve got absolutely zero insight though.

slowpoke

I’m sure Hamer will sign but this is football so you never know, if it was down to me I’d keep him here even if he started to run his contract down unless we were offered Gyokeres type money, that won’t happen.
He would still be an asset and could fire us to the top end of the division.

mr_monkey

Dawkins has never said it’s done fully as far as i’ve read. Only Gimoc and maybe sone others. Unless they’re one and the same!!
Maybe the truth lays in-between and it’s other t’s and c’s holding things up eg longevity or exit clauses. To be clear i’ve got absolutely zero insight though.

Or the truth is that they are both talking absolute nonsense (as proven time and time again but people still believe them for some reason 😂)

Users who are viewing this thread