Hamer (7 Viewers)

shmmeee

Just to point out all the ITKs said he hadn’t travelled yesterday cos he was off doing a medical. I’d take it all with a pinch of salt.

PVA

Yeah, he’s pissed us around all summer and now we’ll have under three weeks to find a decent replacement.

We don't know that though do we.

It's possible he said from the outset he wants to leave but maybe a suitable bid hasn't come in.

TomRad85

Wonder if we will be after that bloke in the MLS GIMOC name dropped before.
Might be one of them, I've actually looked into him following the mention because I'm a sad act and he looks pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Marty

Has Hamer messed us about? I'm sure the club have spoken to him and know his wishes, no need for the player or club to make his plans public.

For all we know, he wants to stay but also play in the prem and he's willing to give it one more season to achieve that with us.

If he stays we have one of the best midfielders in the division giving us a great shot at promotion, and if he goes, we can strengthen other areas.

I'm quite happy for him to run down his contract but it's not my 15 mill on the line.

Balli001

I find it very hard to believe with their financial and ownership situation that Sheffield United are splurging £15m (if that is our reported asking price) on anyone tbh even with the sales of N’Diaye and Berge
And they signed a midfielder yesterday for a decent fee apparently

PVA

Genuinely excited to get the money and see who we spend it on now. Let's get this bullshit over with.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll be gutted to lose Hamer, but my disappointment is being tempered by seeing how we've spent the Gyokeres money.

If we'd spent like 5m in the window so far the thought of losing Hamer would be pretty horrendous, but knowing we're willing to spend the money makes it a little more bearable.

stupot07

Has Hamer messed us about? I'm sure the club have spoken to him and know his wishes, no need for the player or club to make his plans public.

For all we know, he wants to stay but also play in the prem and he's willing to give it one more season to achieve that with us.

If he stays we have one of the best midfielders in the division giving us a great shot at promotion, and if he goes, we can strengthen other areas.

I'm quite happy for him to run down his contract but it's not my 15 mill on the line.

In which case he could sign a 1 year extension with a release clause in it. That way he gets a pay rise, he can give it on more season, and if we don't go up and a club meets the release clause in the summer and he wants to go, he can leave and we still get a fee.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

Exactly, it’s not going to be a shock to the club we’ll know exactly who we’re going for if/when he goes.

We knew who we wanted in as soon as Vik left. Same will apply here. We paid a £1m for Gus. So if he went for £10m we can get some pretty decent replacements in for £5m each who will potentially have high ceilings.

Saddlebrains

Dunno where this has come from but he was training this afternoon so 🤷

Players werent in until this afternoon due to yesterdays game

Users who are viewing this thread