Hamer. (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Weirdly , it looked like he consoled hamer on the side as he walked off , and he and viveash were on the face of it angry with the referee for sending him off , viveash looked really pissed off
He looked more pissed off to me and pushed ahamar down the tunnel with a word in his ear before sending one of gis coaching team down the tunnel to have a further word with him

Brighton Sky Blue

i know he can’t play football but is he incapable to find the tunnel. robins shouldn’t have said anything to him, it’s his own fault can’t control his emotions on the field, something he needs to work on

Well no he was still gobbing off and not in control of himself so he needed forcing down the tunnel. Sure he and Moore have apologised for throwing 3 points away and we move on

Evo1883

He looked more pissed off to me and pushed ahamar down the tunnel with a word in his ear before sending one of gis coaching team down the tunnel to have a further word with him

Viveash seemed to argue strongly with the 4th official

Evo1883

Hopefully not, Eccles has everything hamer doesn’t and more, an unreal prospect

giphy.gif

kingfield park skyblues

Eccles has zero ability. in the group with bidwell waghorn and kane.They are most probably great guys, get chance after chance but never deliver as they lack ability for this level

Liquid Gold

His fuse is getting shorter and it is becoming a liability.

I thought we'd be able to coach it out of him by now but if anything the fans get him going and make him more rash.

Shame because it is really holding him (and us) back.

Now we have to deal with our piss weak squad for a game because of his petulance again so I can see the argument behind moving him on if it meant being able to bring a couple more in.

robbiekeane

You lot are out of your fucking tree.

yeh his ill discipline is a concern and it's something that needs to change fast, and yes he can be inconsistent. But somehow because he got sent off in the last game he's all of a sudden not good enough for us anymore it's laughable

Our starting 11 is significantly weaker without him in it - you'd all be bitching and moaning if we sold him

We should see a much better midfield next game then as we don't have him in the picture according to this forum

Dominic H

yeh his ill discipline is a concern and it's something that needs to change fast, and yes he can be inconsistent. But somehow because he got sent off in the last game he's all of a sudden not good enough for us anymore it's laughable

Our starting 11 is significantly weaker without him in it - you'd all be bitching and moaning if we sold him

We should see a much better midfield next game then as we don't have him in the picture according to this forum

Any chance we can sell him for a new pitch ? Snap their hand off for that

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The poor disciplinary history could be a reason nothing concrete has surfaced for him. Because if he has all the creative attributes to play at Premier League level, on his day absolutely unplayable. Just too rash and once he sorts that out he won’t be our player unless we get to the promised lands

Dominic H

And replace him with who exactly?
It would cost us a small fortune to find another like for like playmaker.
Yes he's indisciplined at times, and yes he's not on top form at present. But he's still the best we have in that position, by a country mile.

He isn’t the best we have, sheaf is head and shoulders above him in every aspect of the game, our 2 best results in the league last season come when Hamer wasn’t playing so I refuse to accept that

Also If we was to sell Hamer there are a lot better players out there that we could look at bringing in

fatso

He isn’t the best we have, sheaf is head and shoulders above him in every aspect of the game, our 2 best results in the league last season come when Hamer wasn’t playing so I refuse to accept that

Also If we was to sell Hamer there are a lot better players out there that we could look at bringing in
1, Sheaf plays a different roll to Hamer.
2, last season Sheaf's form was eratic.
3, Hamer was last seasons player of the year.
4, if we sold Hamer I doubt we'd get any money to spend on a replacement.
5, you are stupid.

Liquid Gold

By all accounts are squad is significantly weaker because we’re over paying Hamer in the hope that we could sell him.

As it stands our midfield will be well below par next game because his I’ll discipline has cost us again and we can’t afford any depth because we’re paying him.

I like the guy. I just think if there was a decent offer on the table and we could bring in two similar quality players then it would be a good trade off.

He cost a million. If we sold for say £6m. Sisu pocketed £4m and we bought in two £1m players then happy days.

Dominic H

1, Sheaf plays a different roll to Hamer.
2, last season Sheaf's form was eratic.
3, Hamer was last seasons player of the year.
4, if we sold Hamer I doubt we'd get any money to spend on a replacement.
5, you are stupid.

1. Chill out, calm down, take a chill pill, no need for the stupid Comment

2. Sheaf and Hamer are both Centre Midfielders, just because their style of play is different doesn’t mean they play different roles, just happens to be that Hamer loses the ball up the pitch and sheaf has to sweep up constantly

3. I disagree I think sheaf was consistent last season, might’ve had 1 or 2 bad games but every player has them a season, definitely had a better season the Hamer

4. Just because he won an award my opinion won’t change on him

5. Robins has literally come out and said If we sell someone then money will be getting reinvested into the squad 🤦🏻‍♂️

fatso

Just wait till the inevitable melt down on here when Eccles and Allen start together in midfield.

fatso

1. Chill out, calm down, take a chill pill, no need for the stupid Comment

2. Sheaf and Hamer are both Centre Midfielders, just because their style of play is different doesn’t mean they play different roles, just happens to be that Hamer loses the ball up the pitch and sheaf has to sweep up constantly

3. I disagree I think sheaf was consistent last season, might’ve had 1 or 2 bad games but every player has them a season, definitely had a better season the Hamer

4. Just because he won an award my opinion won’t change on him

5. Robins has literally come out and said If we sell someone then money will be getting reinvested into the squad 🤦🏻‍♂️
Quite calm, just winding you up 😁

shmmeee

Shit according to SBT: players other clubs are bidding millions for

world class according to SBT: Eccles and Tavares

skyblue1991

I don't want to lose Hamer but if an offer came in for him for say £5m all up front I would take it.

Like others have mentioned, his discipline is his biggest weakness which hasn't improved in the two years he has been here, if anything it has got worse.

Yes his passing is one of the best in the league on his day but we don't see that enough, more often than not we see average performances

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

fatso

Can’t wait for a midfield masterclass 🤣
I hope your right, but personally I fear the worst.

Very fine lines in pro footy, if Moore hadn't made another howler, we may have got the 3 points and everything in the garden is rosy. And Hamer is worth 10 million.

( And yes if your aunty had bollocks ....)

fatso

I dont think we should be comparing our best midfield partnership in a long long time. Different players that do different parts of the game, both top championship midfielders in their own rights
Injuries to O'hare and Kelly have certainly highlighted how threadbare the squad is.
Last season Eccles (for example) looked more than capable when coming off the bench for a 10 minute cameo against tiring players.
But in his brief spell so far this season, he's looked way off the pace over 90 minutes. I hope it's just a dip in form, but we really are struggling for competition in the squad.
Allen is another who runs about a lot, but just can't seem to really impact a game.

I'm even begining to doubt the wisdom of off loading Shipley 😙

Dominic H

I hope your right, but personally I fear the worst.

Very fine lines in pro footy, if Moore hadn't made another howler, we may have got the 3 points and everything in the garden is rosy. And Hamer is worth 10 million.

( And yes if your aunty had bollocks ....)

Also could've got 3 points if we kept 11 men on the pitch but id say 15 million for Hamer

Greggs

I don't want to lose Hamer but if an offer came in for him for say £5m all up front I would take it.

Like others have mentioned, his discipline is his biggest weakness which hasn't improved in the two years he has been here, if anything it has got worse.

Yes his passing is one of the best in the league on his day but we don't see that enough, more often than not we see average performances

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Who is paying 5 million for a player that has reached his full potential in the championship. Best case is 2 million off Rangers.

Users who are viewing this thread