Hamer. (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Never, ever a premier league player, might just make it in the SPL.
Lets talk facts and figures.
Say roughly 50 games in the season, he's usually suspended for about 5 of those,
25 of them he doesn't perform to the levels he should.
15 decent games.
5 good ones.
Gets pissed up in Town on his days off.

The sooner he is replaced the better. His massive wages are stopping us from improving the squad.

larry_david

Never, ever a premier league player, might just make it in the SPL.
Lets talk facts and figures.
Say roughly 50 games in the season, he's usually suspended for about 5 of those,
25 of them he doesn't perform to the levels he should.
15 decent games.
5 good ones.
Gets pissed up in Town on his days off.

The sooner he is replaced the better. His massive wages are stopping us from improving the squad.
I know you are mainly a wind up merchant and I'm not sure if this is one of them but I actually agree with this.

There's no way a prem club tale a punt on him until he vastly improves. The only consistency he has at the moment is his ill discipline

D

Deleted member 2477

When was the last match hamer was truly 'on it'. Was it Bristol away?
Considering he takes all our set pieces as well as a supposed premier league quality midfielder when did he last score

Tommo1993

There’s idiots on here saying we should sell Hamer because he gets the odd booking and sending off, they my friends are mentalists.

It’s not just picking up “odd bookings”, it’s about his typical disappearing act every time he gets booked, which is a lot. Who wants to play with 10 players for nearly half a season?

You can go off players, and I think I have tbh.

Evo1883

I'm not even sure the lad deserved the first booking either .. the ref let several things way worse slide , he won the ball

Tommo1993

Yea wasn't playing particularly well , not sure it warrants the WAYYYY over the top reaction to the players ability

Proper weird behaviour

Chill Tile Hill, we’ve all said dodgy things in post match strops. Think off pitch sagas adds fuel to thoughts as well.

Dominic H

Yea wasn't playing particularly well , not sure it warrants the WAYYYY over the top reaction to the players ability

Proper weird behaviour

Wouldn’t say weird behaviour, it’s my opinion and I think he was very overrated last season and his first two performances of this season have proven my opinion right

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not even sure the lad deserved the first booking either .. the ref let several things way worse slide , he won the ball

Ref seemed to be switched on for the first half hour then got progressively worse. That handball shout is given with VAR, arm outstretched

CCFC54321

I love hamer but he’s immature and despite this being his third season at the club hasn’t/ won’t grow up. Half his booking are for stupid nonsense. Not fair on the club or his team mates all these suspensions he gets.

If he doesn’t learn how far to push it then I’m sure robins will off load at a decent bid.

Great player but no good to us if suspended all the time. I’m sure yesterday will be turning point in his behaviour fingers crossed.

Sick Boy

I love hamer but he’s immature and despite this being his third season at the club hasn’t/ won’t grow up. Half his booking are for stupid nonsense. Not fair on the club or his team mates all these suspensions he gets.

If he doesn’t learn how far to push it then I’m sure robins will off load at a decent bid.

Great player but no good to us if suspended all the time. I’m sure yesterday will be turning point in his behaviour fingers crossed.
Let’s hope so, Robins sounded really pissed off.

Evo1883

Let’s hope so, Robins sounded really pissed off.
Weirdly , it looked like he consoled hamer on the side as he walked off , and he and viveash were on the face of it angry with the referee for sending him off , viveash looked really pissed off

Dominic H

Youre opinion is wrong though

Your opinion matters nothing against the stats

As a progressive central midfielder hes very good at this level
View attachment 25813

Any stats on the yellow cards, sending offs, unnecessary fouls, injured fans in the stands from his passing, injured fans behind the goal from his freekicks, how many completed passes to the opposition goalkeeper from corners, how many times he’s been glided past?

Can’t believe you went out your way to find a graph🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Evo1883

Any stats on the yellow cards, sending offs, unnecessary fouls, injured fans in the stands from his passing, injured fans behind the goal from his freekicks, how many completed passes to the opposition goalkeeper from corners, how many times he’s been glided past?

Can’t believe you went out your way to find a graph🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Took me 2 seconds to show you that you're wrong , I'm easy with that

Oh wait

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

Weirdly , it looked like he consoled hamer on the side as he walked off , and he and viveash were on the face of it angry with the referee for sending him off , viveash looked really pissed off

Probably just to get Hamer down the tunnel and out of extra trouble.

Muppet

Probably just to get Hamer down the tunnel and out of extra trouble.
i know he can’t play football but is he incapable to find the tunnel. robins shouldn’t have said anything to him, it’s his own fault can’t control his emotions on the field, something he needs to work on

Evo1883

You haven’t proven anything, while ur on strike and Hamers banned maybe you can teach him how to not kick people

Dom , you've said in this thread that josh Eccles will be twice the player .

I will take your opinions with a massive pinch of salt

PS strikes over

Users who are viewing this thread